Fetishes

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I'm making a game but I really don't know what kind of fetishes put into it... I mean, I only know foot fetish and light femdom, do you know other (maybe quite popular) fetishes?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Eh, the popular one without a doubt is Incest around here. Though maybe people are getting sick of it and they're trying to see and try something completely different (though it's not my case because I love incest, but that's another matter).
For what it's worth, I can tell you mine because I can't speak for everyone here:
- Corruption
- NTR
- Pregnancy (NTR + Pregnancy it's quality here)
- Creampie (even if this doesn't lead to pregnancy of course)
- Internal View (seeing the action inside the female, namely semen that flows into the womb and such, it's a huge turn on for me)
And probably there are others, but again, not everyone are like me and these above are the most important for me.

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
Trying to compliment what brynhildr said, for me the big ones are incest, breeding / pregnancy (under developed), while seeing hings like ntr or female protagonist will make me silently pass on the game, depends on what audience you want to cater to and more importantly what you want to make.

You can also look at for a scope of what's posted here.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I'm making a game but I really don't know what kind of fetishes put into it... I mean, I only know foot fetish and light femdom, do you know other (maybe quite popular) fetishes?
Seriously, don't make a game about something you don't fully understand. Foot fetish and light femdom can be great, make that game if you want to make a game. But do it because you're passionate about it. If you aren't you'll lose.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
If you need some inspiration for femdom content, then reading some femdom stories might help.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Stick to what you know and like. I don't understand foot fetish, so won't shoehorn an uninspired foot fetish scene into my game.

Rather than be just another game that tries to cover fetishes just to please fans you don't even have yet, you could focus on what you enjoy and you could be THE foot fetish and light femdom Dev.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Don't try to make a game for others. Make a game that YOU want to make and that YOU would enjoy playing. After all, how can you expect others to enjoy your game, if you don't enjoy it yourself?

Just look at Dark silver if you want to know how bad it can be to try and please your audience too much. Big brother was one of the most popular games ever on this site, but Dark silver began to give in to fan requests too often and soon his game started to evolve into something he never wanted and wasn't passionate about. He took the first excuse handed to him (patreon's new TOS) and dropped the game.
Now Dark Silver is making a new game, which HE seems passionate about, but his former fans are pissed because he stopped working on Big brother. Because his fans are pissed at him, he is angry at them and never listens to any of their complaints anymore, even when they bring up things that NEEDS to be addressed, just because he doesn't want them to control him anymore.

So in short, he tried to please his fanbase, by making them happy instead of himself, and now we are at a point where both he and his fans are more angry and miserable than ever. Don't make the same mistake. Just make a game that you think would be fun, and then people will come.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
You definitely should be making the game you really want to play. Think about what you really like, what you wish there was more of, and focus on that. Following the popular trends you have little interest in for the sake of drawing in an audience usually just leads to uninspired shovelware that very few will even bother with. No matter what it is you are into, you can be sure there are others out there who are into it as well. As long as you do a good job of it and find a way to reach those like-minded individuals, it should be enough to carve out a niche for yourself.

Reactions: Agent HK47

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Christ, a eight months ago reply, you end up quoting? Good morning to you too.
Someone else bumped the thread, not me. But since you mention it. Forums are not "chat rooms" or "instant messaging"
Forum threads can go on for years. In the 70s 80s and even in the 90s you could post on a forum, and not expect a reply for a year. Technology has changed, forums have not. If you have something relevant, and beneficial to other users, to post in a Forum thread, don't let time stop you.

Reactions: Agent HK47