Fetishes

What would you like to see

• Total voters

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I am making a game that at the moment has a dominant female protagonist that can mind control people.
Tags:
transformation (MC can grow/shrink body parts of herself an others)
Mind Control
Foot worship
slave/mistress dynamic
threesome

Thigs I am definantly gonna include
spanking
orgy
bdsm

leave aslo your own choices in the comments

Reactions: Arthas12

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Give her domination over female characters (ideally busty milfs) and the ability to avoid the male ones and everything is fine. If she has the ability to turn otherwise straight women lesbian, all the better. A clothing system where the protagonist tells the other women what to wear would be fine too.

As far as transformation goes, I suggest, you best keep the ability within human possibilities and let the player decide, whether to use it at all.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Give her domination over female characters (ideally busty milfs) and the ability to avoid the male ones and everything is fine. If she has the ability to turn otherwise straight women lesbian, all the better. A clothing system where the protagonist tells the other women what to wear would be fine too.

As far as transformation goes, I suggest, you best keep the ability within human possibilities and let the player decide, whether to use it at all.
An all lesbian game will be for the future I think.

As for the transformation it's just growing the size of boobs/ass, growing a dick (basically strapon) etc.

This game I am making was actually so I could lean how to use twine. Like coloring texts, inserting pics, etc. So I could start a serious project in the future.

The game now basically revolves around the mc that mindcontrols her mom, sister and brother (optional. I know some people dont like fictional incest), her bully and bully's bf, her sexist boss. The boss wife but she will be wearing the pants in the relationship after she meets the mc.(And maybe 2 fake friends idk if I am going to keep them in the game)

It's gonna be 1 sexual corruption scene per charchacter. But I would say the player has some control over the scene. Like anal, oral, humiliation, etc

I think it may be too big as a try it out game so I think I am gonna remove some charchacters. Or make them unfuckable in the end. I think I am gonna keep the fam and the bully as slaves and the boss to be subserviant to the wife and making them put on a show for the MC

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Mom, sister and boss' wife already sounds promising. Just keep those scenes without male interference.

To make the incest scenes even more satisfying, the protagonist could be somewhat like the black sheep of the family who didn't meet her mother's expectations. Maybe she was kind of geek gamer girl, where the mom and sister where only interested in shopping, dressing pretty and dating as many men as possible.

If you want to add threesome (of sorts), best do it with the boss and his wife. Let the MC tie the boss to wall and let him watch helplessly, as the MC fucks his wife. Then let the MC order the wife to tell him, what a pathetic wimp he is and then pour cold water over his dick. As far as the boss goes, your best bet is to make him such a jerk, that seeing him humiliated is satisfying even to players who don't feel any sexual arousal from it. Similar goes for bully and bully bf.

You could also make some scenes skipable, so everyone gets to see only what he likes.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Mom, sister and boss' wife already sounds promising. Just keep those scenes without male interference.

To make the incest scenes even more satisfying, the protagonist could be somewhat like the black sheep of the family who didn't meet her mother's expectations. Maybe she was kind of geek gamer girl, where the mom and sister where only interested in shopping, dressing pretty and dating as many men as possible.

If you want to add threesome (of sorts), best do it with the boss and his wife. Let the MC tie the boss to wall and let him watch helplessly, as the MC fucks his wife. Then let the MC order the wife to tell him, what a pathetic wimp he is and then pour cold water over his dick. As far as the boss goes, your best bet is to make him such a jerk, that seeing him humiliated is satisfying even to players who don't feel any sexual arousal from it. Similar goes for bully and bully bf.

You could also make some scenes skipable, so everyone gets to see only what he likes.
Thank you for your suggestions. It is already kind of like that. Mom hates her daughter for no reason at al even though she has thr most qualifications to be her favorite: hardworking, top of class, etc but for some reason she prefers her lazy ass twins that don't do shit.

Boss and wife. Yeah so basically the boss is the personification of sexist trash. Catcalling, mansplaining, sexual harrasment. Etc. His wife wants a divorce but he wont let her as he has some dirt on her and wants a perfect trophywife.

For the bully: i was thinking some major humiliation (public perhaps) and for her boyfriend idk. He didn't really do anything to the MC but he didn't stop it either. So Idk yet. Maybe longterm chasity.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Maybe prostitution for the bully while the boyfriend is forced to watch. That way, you could give the MC some opportunity to earn money.

Theoretically you could also make the boyfriend a prostitute for all the other girls and force the girlfriend to watch (and later lick his cum from their cunts).

jj444

Oct 9, 2018
I am making a game that at the moment has a dominant female protagonist that can mind control people.
Tags:
Mind Control
Foot worship
slave/mistress dynamic
threesome

spanking
orgy
bdsm

Tags:
Mind Control
Foot worship
slave/mistress dynamic
threesome

spanking
orgy
bdsm

Its a shame its female protag tho :(

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Maybe prostitution for the bully while the boyfriend is forced to watch. That way, you could give the MC some opportunity to earn money.

Theoretically you could also make the boyfriend a prostitute for all the other girls and force the girlfriend to watch (and later lick his cum from their cunts).

Hey! Dev here.

That is some good shit, honestly. Thanks you for the suggestion.

If you have more ideas like this I would gladly hear them.

Greetings and salutations
Meesteres