Unity - Abandoned - Fever Night Cafe [v0.2.1] [BcauseBaguette]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Mike145

I've played the game twice for 4-5 hours each time.

The strongest point of this clicker is the combination of nsfw and gacha. For me, it was the gacha that kept it interesting despite it being an early version with not much content.

The UI is great, though the summoning is buggy; often, you need to click an empty card for the exit button to appear.

The core of the game is solid. What I'd like to see more of is variation, though character variation is decent even now.

The variation that is lacking is mostly in gameplay. The meta that I've found is to spam buttplug and go to fever time as soon as possible. It gets boring pretty quickly and feels like a chore. The first thing that came to my mind would be to add some automation like fuck machines to buy in the store.

The developer should think about various systems that are in gacha games that would fit the game, because there must be some that, after a little adjustment, would enhance the character management experience.

The quest system needs improvement too. I don't know if it's intended, but I keep getting the same quests unless I summon new characters or complete them. Rejecting them seems to do nothing. It'd be nice if, after you reject a quest, you get a smaller chance to get the same quest for some time.

Overall, it was fun until I got to the "e" numbers. I thought I did something wrong and started from the beginning, but with a different strategy, I was stuck at a similar point.

I wish the best to the developer and hope I'd be able to change the rating to 5 stars in the future.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

RasenRengar

Game is pretty good. It has good animations, good art style etc. Mechanics can be annoying at the beginning but Dev says he will improve and make it more practical but looks like they are not add new pose according to his comments it means making a ''new game'' so for variety it's a poor design and only one pose doesn't help to make this game being repetitive. If he change his mind and add a couple more poses with as high quality as doggy pose, this game could be easily 4,7. Game still in early builds so there are still a couple bugs to fix especially about missions and smooth playability. I hope u will like it too :) Also still didn't get it for censor thing. It kinda funny to pay patreon build for uncensored edition.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Abhorrent1

0.1 teaser version.
    Never seen a idle clicker implemented adult game ?. Well, here you go. Just fuck to gain money to upgrade and recruitment.

Pros
    -Great art
    -Nice UI
    -Interesting Concept

Cons
    -Bugs & gltches
    -Uncensored
    -Controls are hard (One handed)
    -Too much grinding for a simple game with no story
  4. 5.00 star(s)

vTed

It's a nice casual clicker type game to alt tab to.
    Would be nice to see some more animations, a perks system and different girl positions.
    However it looks like the devs are working on it. Also an option to replace existing girls would be a bonus.
    +Voice Acting
    +Animated, varied girls.
    +Slap dat BOOTY
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Zeke81

Looks great for early stage, has a lot of potential. Hopefully will incorporate more stuff "to do" and toys and tools. Maybe even incorporate different positions. I spent about an hour playing and had a good time. Thank you
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Tenbour-san

3/5

Breakdown of version 0.01

Pros:
    - Nice art style

- Animated and voiced

- I like variations of the waifus, they have different hairstyles, faces, bodies etc. - nicely done

- Can run on 16:10 monitor which was surprising

Cons:

- No or lacking in story (I hope it's gonna change somewhere in the future!)

- Kinda repetitive after 30 minutes or so

- Screen keeps reverting to default resolution after clicking options button

- Censorship for free version

Overall, I hope that dev gonna keep working on this title, looks promising!