Few questions about search engine

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Hi guys. I have a few questions about the search system here on this site.

1. Can i EXCLUDE every Asian game from my search so that only western games are shown?
2. Is there a way to ONLY see the newest completed games? I don't want to browse through all completed games, there are too many and with all the Asian shitty censored games it's very annoying.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Hi guys. I have a few questions about the search system here on this site.

1. Can i EXCLUDE every Asian game from my search so that only western games are shown?
2. Is there a way to ONLY see the newest completed games? I don't want to browse through all completed games, there are too many and with all the Asian shitty censored games it's very annoying.
1. Nope, the tag exclusion is planned in some way, but the staff is not sure on how they want it to be implemented yet, so it's not there yet.
2. Nope, since "completed" isn't a "tag" but a "prefix" (vaginal sex, anal sex, creampie, etc. vs. Ren'Py, RPGM, etc.). Once the engine filter goes live, you might be able to lock "completed" in there as well, but that's not definitive.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Cool, sorting by tags is something I've been looking for too. Will we also be able to sort the search results? Like now I'll search for a word, returning threads, I'd like to sort those threads by most viewed, most recent etc.