Seeking FFM or FF? western or anime drawn games

chadgang

Sep 20, 2019
Hello! Im looking for games featuring lesbians or bi-female characters. I've already played a bunch of renpy/3DGC games so I'm looking for drawn style's as I haven't explored as much of those. Things like Uni or Sakura Swim Club.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A lot of Winged Clouds stuff is FF.

Sakura Fantasy and Sakura Dungeon are 2 of the better ones. Dungeon has a similar style to Demon Master Chris which is also FF and they are both dungeon crawler type games.

A Kiss for Petals is a loooong series and is all lesbian.

Love Ribbon.
Yuri club.
Kindred Spirits on the roof.
Salting the Earth.
Highway Blossoms.
Blackberry Honey.

All those are FF, I don't play many with guys in them.

Reactions: u z i

chadgang

Sep 20, 2019
A lot of Winged Clouds stuff is FF.

Sakura Fantasy and Sakura Dungeon are 2 of the better ones. Dungeon has a similar style to Demon Master Chris which is also FF and they are both dungeon crawler type games.

A Kiss for Petals is a loooong series and is all lesbian.

Love Ribbon.
Yuri club.
Kindred Spirits on the roof.
Salting the Earth.
Highway Blossoms.
Blackberry Honey.

All those are FF, I don't play many with guys in them.
Alright, thanks for the list. I've already gone through most of winged clouds catalog and Highway Blossoms.

I'll start with A Kiss for Petals

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Hello! Im looking for games featuring lesbians or bi-female characters. I've already played a bunch of renpy/3DGC games so I'm looking for drawn style's as I haven't explored as much of those. Things like Uni or Sakura Swim Club.
I dont have anything in mind right away but Our Christmas build will include the lesbian option #staytuned