VN Ren'Py FFO - a game about family sharing [Development thread]

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Okay, here we go, let's do this!

Hello and welcome!

I'd like to tell you about the game I'm working on.

About four months ago I decided to make an adult visual novel like not many has made before.
A game about a family, who are intimate with each other. So far so good, right? But what if I told you the main character is not the only focus in the game, but other male family members are also having a lot of intimate fun with the female members. By the end of the game the whole family will be together, sharing love, lust and bodily fluids. A big family orgy!

So if you are interested in a game like this, stick around, I'll tell you more in detail.

What you can expect: big boobs, big dicks, female, male (and maybe futa) characters ranging from young to old; vanilla sex, lesbian sex, threesome, group sex, anal. Most likely a fair amount of voyeurism, masturbation (male, female and futa).

What you can NOT expect: homosexuality, scat, gore, underage sex, non-consensual sex, blackmail, heavy bdsm, NTR.

What you might expect: light bdsm, domineering, bestiality. (These all depend on where the story goes.)

Okay, what's there so far?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay, that's it for now. I happily welcome your thoughts, questions, critique.
If you are interested, you can also follow me (FOR FREE) on my substar page. There are more renders, more information and other things there :)

LET'S GOOO!!!!