HTML Abandoned "Fiddle" - an interactive story [v1.0] [Puppetknight]

Pippope

Jan 24, 2019
Screenshot 2020-10-14 115827.png

Overview:
Try to live one evening in the hide of a simple factory worker, who decided to start a new life. Less did he know, that events of this very evening will make his dream about "the new life" to come true... or rob him of even this parody on a human's life, that he has now.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-14
Release Date: 2020-10-14
Developer: Puppetknight F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Length: up to 70 minutes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Screenshot_2020-10-15 Fiddle(1).png Screenshot_2020-10-15 Fiddle.png

Last edited by a moderator:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018

Alright. Guessing I found the ending. It was an interesting read to be honest, a little short but an excelent dealing with the day-to-day life of a human within a society.

Reactions: Pippope

Pippope

Jan 24, 2019
First: thanks everyone for your reaction.
Second: up2share, zippyshare, and yourfilestore links are re-uploaded (spelling mistakes).
Third: I already made a point about the "irrelevance" problem. If the staff doesn't mind, then why should anyone else do?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Third: I already made a point about the "irrelevance" problem. If the staff doesn't mind, then why should anyone else do?
I'm not sure that anybody "minds" necessarily, it's more that there are about 100 possible hosts and communities for non-sexual games and like 3 for sexual games. If F95 hosting these threads becomes the norm, then already incredibly overstocked "Latest Updates" page becomes even more time consuming to sift through.

Personally I have my followed games are pretty easy to filter by the tags and I'm not too interested in others, exceptions permitting, so I don't mind as the filtering and searching works for me. For others with broad tastes though who aren't following games but instead on the look out for new games to play in their taste range then it creates an issue.

It's not really a big deal for people to get passionate about but I see their point.

Pippope

Jan 24, 2019
I'm not sure that anybody "minds" necessarily, it's more that there are about 100 possible hosts and communities for non-sexual games and like 3 for sexual games. If F95 hosting these threads becomes the norm, then already incredibly overstocked "Latest Updates" page becomes even more time consuming to sift through.

Personally I have my followed games are pretty easy to filter by the tags and I'm not too interested in others, exceptions permitting, so I don't mind as the filtering and searching works for me. For others with broad tastes though who aren't following games but instead on the look out for new games to play in their taste range then it creates an issue.

It's not really a big deal for people to get passionate about but I see their point.
It isn't about "sexual/non-sexual" thing. It's about "adult" theme.
It could sound funny and biased, but I know what would happen if I'd post it on "normal" site.
As a fan of indie text-based games, I know what kind of public is looking for such games and what kind of feedback I would receive.
In the best case this story just won't receive any attention, and would be burried under an avalanche of other prpjects with <100 views.
But most likely, that it would be attacked with ton of comments about "made-up violence", "this story is divorced from reality", and "author - bullied schoolboy, who tries to express himself by making up alpha-male characters".
And I just don't want to shovel this shit off this story. By my own experience, F95 has an open-minded community; it's tolerant to the themes, that would make you account banned almost everywhere else. But not here. And I, as a wanna-be member of this community, like it not for "broad tastes", but for "broad minds".

A little off-topic: even on such similar (more-or-less) themed sites, as Ehentai and Vndb, publications of... little bit niche content (guro, vore, vore, scat, etc.) go minused down to hell in a matter of hours. Nobody cares, that all of them has "content warning" on them.

This story contents adult themes. Its tags contain no misleading information; so does the description. Once again, F95 has an open-minded community, members of which create threads and write posts on a great variety of themes. If one choose to foil themselves from seeing them, then it doesn't make them to disappear.

Reactions: dspeed
Jul 9, 2017
Light gray text over bright white background. I think the game needs a "Rape" tag, as that combination is raping my eyes.
If any of you wants to develop a text-based game, please add a dark theme, ideally as the default. Otherwise, at least look for a combination with high contrast so the text is easy to read.

• Haha
Reactions: Stick4Luck

Pippope

Jan 24, 2019
There are grammatical and spelling mistakes even in preview images... Might need a proofreader
Already fixed, but thanks.
theunknownthird , it's totally my mistake, I just got so used to "Dark Reader" plug-in for Firefox, that I missed it.
I'm currently messing with CSS, so the colors would be readable ASAP. But I do apologize for that inconvenience.
Fixed as well
By the way, does anyone has problems with the fonts? Are they okay?

Last edited:
Reactions: vnAdult