RPGM - Completed - Fighter Anya Stolen Three Times [v1.00] [Basashi ☆ Delicious]

1. 2.00 star(s)

papel

TLDR; Incomplete and lackluster

There's very little content in the game proper. 3 scenes for each of the 3 town perverts, 4 scenes at the harassment cafe, 4 scenes at the adventurer's guild. That's a total of 17 scenes that, while the girl looks fine and hot, the animations really look like crap.

There are many costumes to equip, but they have zero effect outside the big image of Anya on the right. There's even a "futa curse", but it just gives you some of those costumes and you can unequip as soon as you get it.

Apparently, the dev wanted to add cards for something, but buying them from the shop or from the lottery does nothing. The card menu is always empty.

This game has literally no challenge whatsoever. You just talk 3 times to the perverts, get the items, go to the doctor, see the ending and wonder if Rein is someone the author particularly hates for some reason.

Maybe worth one playthru, but there's nothing there to make you stay after that.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

GoonerM96

animations were pretty nice, there're various costumes you can wear (you can even get 'pregnant costume'...) but that doesn't impact on anything, she wears the same clothes in h scenes, it seems you can't collect the cards in the collection, maybe it's a bug. idk what the cards will do in the first place

it was just a disappointment, the gameplay is non existent, it was like riding a lame theme ride.

i'm only giving it 2 stars because the animations are between average and good.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Weilibuilt

I should have listened to the other 2 stars, Its a short linear NTR scene collector, with a surprising amount of outfits, and for some reason a card system, neither which seem to have any impact at all on the game, the outfits change the portrait but that Is It. There Is not much here except for about maybe 15 minutes of running around talking to the same 3 people for scenes or doing "quests" and "cafe" stuff which both include you clicking a textbox and it auto plays a scene, thats it
  4. 2.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

I tried to not listen to the previous 2* review someone wrote before me, i tried to give the game a good solid try but damn, i couldn't.

Gameplay is just a mediocre scene collector, and i'm okay with that. I'm not the type of guy that cares about story or deep mechanics in this type of games, especially if i like the art like i do with this game, but the gameplay here has no purpose whatsoever.
    Also, i really LOVE games with different costume choices, which this one has plenty of, but they don't affect any aspect of the game. Doesn't unlock new jobs, new scenes, nothing...huge missed opportunity.

tl;dr: i wish it was better, play it if you like the girl and you are too horny to care about anything lol.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Inuyasaha

really bare bones scene collector. 3 "routes" with 4 scenes each make up the "NTR" content for the comatose hero. None of which have any real buildup. 2 side jobs with 4 scenes to help get gold for the extensive costume collection that dosent actually change any content.

Then there are trading cards straight outta MS Paint. The collection tab is broken and dosent actually keep track of them.

preg mechanics are: get creampied x amount of times, unlock a new preggo costume.