[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] [S>Programmer] Paid Fighterious: Erotic fighting and dating game! (Closed)

EvilTofu Games

Oct 12, 2018
THIS PROJECT IS RETIRED, DUE TO THE LACK OF TIME I CURRENTLY HAVE. WILL BE POSTING A MORE SIMPLE IDEA OF THIS CONCEPT SOON!

Thank you for your understanding.

Project:

Fighterious

Basic Summary:

The project of the game is called Fighterious, an erotic 2D dating and fighting game where you attempt to fight some of the toughest girls in an underground ring and eventually… date them.

The game’s plot revolves around erotic mixed fighting, multiple stories with multiple endings, and unexpectedly... romance.

Core elements of the game:

The Story: Your story starts off fairly basic, just an average guy who is trying to make quick money for college.

The Characters: All main characters will be female; there will be some minor male characters but for no sexual purposes. The characters you meet will have different “personalities”, and different levels of “skill”. All characters will start neutral with the player, but will eventually become date-able if the player “deals his cards” right; some of these girls might have missions that they want you to do as well to prove yourself further. If you make some bad decisions, or do something they don’t like, it can make some of the girls hostile, or negatively impact your relationship with them. Another key point to note, is that a majority of these characters will not be date-able if you lose to them in a match, but not permanently. When you are not fighting, you may interact with the girls outside of the arena, or in various locations. (Yes, there will be a fair amount of point and clicks The more time you spend with these characters, the closer they will become to you; they will also reveal more backstory information about themselves, which may potentially alter the endings.

The Gameplay: There will be a few sets of skills that you will have to work on in order to get an ending to the game; strength, fitness, reaction, and speech. Naturally, you will start the game with only one point in each of those. As you progress in the game, you will gain points by competing and practicing in your “spare time”. Spare time is used when you’re not about to compete in a match; you roughly will have about one week (In-game) until your next fight, which allows you to either interact with girls, train, or complete missions. If you develop the “friend” status with a girl, you may unlock the “sparring” option specifically for them, which allows you to fight them non-competitively. In terms of the combat in this game, there will be three different types of fighting: Boxing, Wrestling, and Sex fights. Boxing will require strength and reaction, while wrestling will require more fitness as well as strength. Sexfights on the other hand would be more puzzle based, where you try to figure out the most effective way to make your particular opponent orgasm first before they make you do.

These are just the essentials for now, I will likely revise the mechanics and/or gameplay as the development goes along. Currently, it’s just the planning stage.

Developer:

- Verithious Games

Looking for:

- 2D Artist/animator. (Non anime)
- Renpy or HTML coder. (Or other small game platforms if you know how to do that. Not flash.)
- Cool, laid back individuals.

Employment Type:

- Paid. (Unfortunately, I can’t give super-high wages much at the moment but I’ll try my best to give a fair pay.)

Work commitment:

-Casual, but willing to work when required.

Preferred method of contact:

- Discord or email.
- Email: verithiousgames@gmail.com
- Discord: Verithious Games#9252

Job Description:

For the artist/animator: An individual who has the ability to draw attractive female characters at multiple angles and positions, without the art style looking too much like anime; I’m looking for more of a basic western comic book design appearance. Don’t worry, you don’t have to be Marvel or DC material.

For the programmer: Please know how to add these type of elements to the game:

A levelling system: Be able to add a system where if you click an event/action, you gain a point towards that skill. (Possibly via minigame?)

Multiple endings: Be able to implement a variety of endings based off of player choices/actions.

Minigames with quick time events, a basic combat system (Blocking, attacking, stamina bar etc.) fast clicking, puzzles and potentially other game categories: This will be for the fighting ring part of the game.

A point and click: Be able to insert a 2D view of interactable objects and NPCs, and be able to switch to “different locations”. (Like either a map or better, a “point and click exploration” aspect)

Relationship Tiers: Be able to make NPC’s relationships change for the player in tier form after doing an objective, action or event. (Enemy -> Hostile -> Neutral -> Friend -> Romantic Interest -> Girlfriend. Or etc.)

Additional comments:

Depending on how well the team works together, and the amount of success on the game, (Popularity, good feedback, etc.) I might make a patreon and continue to make smaller games such as this. For now, this is just going to be a little project that I’ll be open to expanding on possibly in the future. In other words, don’t expect too much to come from this game all at once.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am so sorry to hear this project was cancelled. This sounds like the best kinky boxing game since Dream Knockout - Strawberry Edition. Any update on what the simpler idea will be?