Seeking Fighting/arena/tournament hentai game with training and slave/rape in it

Jul 22, 2017
Hello I'm looking for a game that is something like this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/jerezs-arena-v1-0-15-joy-brick.57139/

I like in hentai games when you can finish the game without the girl ever being fucked because you played good and made the best choices. It's like playing dark souls but with no death/hit run. It's like a nice challenge.

So yeah I'm really looking for a game where there is the option to get better in the game with the girl you are playing and you can increase your stats get different weapons and armor and all that other stuff. It doesn't have to be an arena/tournament but with those there is a lot of fighting.
The most important is just to be able to avoid being fucked (raped). Also count other sex options like consensual sex. I would just like to be able to avoid them.
Why a fight game? Because it makes it enjoyable and if you lose it should have that punishment but if you win you avoid the sex.
I don't know if anything comes to mind when I mention all this but that's why I linked the game above. Basically a girl who is a slave and gets a chance to fight for her freedom but sadly I couldn't avoid the girl getting raped in it.
What comes to mind?