VN - Ren'Py - Fighting the Past [v0.1] [Deloreen]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Vechernyaya

We know with some of the most popular games here that Honey Select graphics can be amazing, that's not the case here.
    Most of the characters are ugly, and the images look low def.
    There's choices but they feel meaningless, because in some case you are forced to chose the right answer. Some other time, both choices are the same. I don't understand this, why pretend to give a choice when there is none ?
    There's is also forced sex scene, so I'll drop it here, thanks, bye.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ggregger33

Guess I will be the first to rate the game.
    First congratz on the new VN and good luck.

Pros:
    - Great diversity in love interests in the game. From personality to body types.
    - Story is for the most part original once you get into it. Well done keeping it new.
    - The personality of the MC is ok even though he is a weakling he is not a sniveling little B***h
    - Well written. I posted 3 typos that I found in the forum but I found no issues with writing as it was easy to read and understand.
    - Great first release as far as game play time. I read kinda slow and everything and it took me just under 2 hours to complete. Nice

Opportunities:
    - Although I like most of the body types and the girls in the game the render and graphics quality is lacking some.
    - The MC always has a full day shadow. Bit much for a 19 year old as it make him look much older.
    - There were points in the game I wish I could have chosen different options other than the ones given. Such as the night club starting seen. Did not like that at all.

That's it for me. Good start and good luck. I will keep this on my play list and see where it goes.