Seeking Fighting/wrestling games including headscissors and facessittings

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Hello,
I'm looking for any type of fighting / wrestling games also scrolling fighters / beat em ups.
I think I played nearly all the oldschool games around (of these types) to try to find some of these situations.
But most of these games never go so far on the humiliation of the victim since they are commercial games
I also played fangames like Boko877's games. Even if I prefer pixel games, they are the most closest games to what I'm looking for. (not technically, but more like about the sittuation you encounter in a game)
Mostly : cute / beautiful girl dominates and humiliate her male opponent (or uglier girl) and use humiliating wrestling/dominating moves.

If you have any suggestions of games like this, I would love to know them.
Thanks

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks, I think I heard about this one, or see some YT part of gameplay.
I'll give it a try!

If someone have some other ideas, please tell me!
Thanks

Reactions: Aptusz

Fuppyy

Nov 9, 2018
haven you tried this one?

there is a free demo on their patreon site

Reactions: neddyf

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
bokko games
Are you talking about Boko877's games ?
If so, this is what I was mentioning in the initial first post.

Like "OK, I'm looking for games, like Boko877's games"
Any suggestion?

If there is another creator named "Bokko" I'm curious to have a link.

Emanuel62u2

Feb 20, 2022
Hello,
I'm looking for any type of fighting / wrestling games also scrolling fighters / beat em ups.
I think I played nearly all the oldschool games around (of these types) to try to find some of these situations.
But most of these games never go so far on the humiliation of the victim since they are commercial games
I also played fangames like Boko877's games. Even if I prefer pixel games, they are the most closest games to what I'm looking for. (not technically, but more like about the sittuation you encounter in a game)
Mostly : cute / beautiful girl dominates and humiliate her male opponent (or uglier girl) and use humiliating wrestling/dominating moves.

If you have any suggestions of games like this, I would love to know them.
Thanks
Do you find some game?

Reactions: Viola966