Filial marriage

inqusitorlime

Sep 28, 2022
is there any game with filial marriage no ntr, no side hoes, no incest just two people living in holy matrimony with wholsome or not so wholsome sex

Oriyon

May 18, 2023
If there is such a game that focuses on that, please tell me too. I'm curious what the gameplay is :unsure:
Anyway, the only game I can think of that lets you do that is The Sims with adult mods...?

• Hey there
Reactions: Reddere-Artifex

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
stardew valley. but no sex, just hearts.

from what i heard maybe Our Red String might be close to that. probably no marriage though

Making Lovers is quite 1on1 relationship also

Reddere-Artifex

Game Developer
May 21, 2023
is there any game with filial marriage no ntr, no side hoes, no incest just two people living in holy matrimony with wholsome or not so wholsome sex
That is the ultimate goal for my own game. Once the player has decided which of the three dates they want to be their partner, the game does become monogamous. This will mean supporting three versions of the game as sequels, at least until the "true timeline" is established. Not sure about "holy matrimony" though but marriage could indeed be a good place to conclude the games, but this is for far in the future.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
That is the ultimate goal for my own game. Once the player has decided which of the three dates they want to be their partner, the game does become monogamous. This will mean supporting three versions of the game as sequels, at least until the "true timeline" is established. Not sure about "holy matrimony" though but marriage could indeed be a good place to conclude the games, but this is for far in the future.
I don't think that fits, because if you don't pick then it means you can sleep around before marriage which is already not wholesome holy matrimony. Unless you lock sex until after marriage, then you have what op wants.

Reactions: Reddere-Artifex