[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Paid Share [Filled]Artist needed for A 'Furry' Monster Girl raising/battling game

Hsingai

May 8, 2021
WE got a full professional game studio to take the position!
Let me plug them:

Project:

This Project was called WoMon but my creative lead decided that was too silly so now we'll calling it Aequilibrium Evertendi

EA is a monster raising/battling game along the lines of the Digimon World games with sexy monster girls in place of pocket monsters; but instead of beaning them on the head with a pokeball and collecting gym badges, you will have to form and maintain intimate relationships with them. We think "Collecting Sexy Monster Girls" will get more people playing than our original idea, "Learn how to have a good marriage and HOW TO NOT DATE RAPE PEOPLE, because apparently you need to be explicitly taught that."

AE will focus on teaching intimate relationship skills based on Harville Hendrix's Imago Relationship Therapy and Adult Attachment Theory.

Though we'll have relationships with non-WoMon to support people who's thing isn't Hetro-Sexual or Lesbian relationships.

For the actual game play it's be your typical scheduling game like Princess Maker or littlewitch Romanesque then it will play out the tasks you scheduled in Prom Week like scenes or Baldur's Gate like isometric RPG combat.

I'm making this game to work to raise money/ a community for a much more ambitious project for which I'm going to set up a 501(c)3.

The monster girls will be more Furry than the woman with horn and strange ears that Breeding Season and the like went.

Here's the WoMon I had modeled

WoMon_Character_Texturing_Update_07-06-2021.jpg

Assuming I can't find a 3d artist EA will be a hybrid between a Visual Novel and parser IF(Interactive Fiction for you youngsters).

Developer:
- Currently it's just me and my Lead Writer/Creative Lead. out discord is

Looking for:

What I really want is a 3D character modeler. But It doesn't look like I'll find one.
If your are a character modeler I could pay you up to $800USD per character.

But I don't think I'll find one so I'm looking for 2D artist classic HCG cell shading prefered.

Though if you're will to do the payment plan instead and work for at least $80 plus 15% of revenue from Patreon a month until you're paid off and not the Rev Shave. I'd accept BW line art.

Employment Type:

The Aequilibrium Evertendi Patreon and and TOoHNA Patreon are completely sperate as TOoHNA is a 501(c)3 non profit.

3D artist: Paid($800 Per sexy monster girl) or $20/hr %50 upfront the rest on delivery or the same $80 + 15% of patreon rev a month payment plan as available ot 2d artist..

2D artist: Revenue Share or part up front and payment plan for the rest

After setting aside 25% for taxes, the revenue from all Patreon/OnlyFans/similar_platforms and sales of the game, will be divided as follows during stage 1:
15% (11.25% of total) for the Lead Writer/Creative Lead(filled) and
15% (11.25% of total) for the main artist(recruiting).
70%(52.% of total) reinvest into to Aequilibrium Evertendi then into TOoHNA .

After the 23 monster girls and story is finished up the end of the Academy story arc and I've incorporated the 501(c)3 Will move to stage 2 I'm more to working on Alfredo Metatopia, which will be a vary different game, thou it will be set in the same universe and use some AI from AE it will be a full 3D game and won't use the 2D art from AE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you choose to go for the payment plan you'll get $80 a month from my personal income plus what ever you would have made under the rev sharing plan that month. but you'll only make $40(for a single half-body figure, BW line art image, no BG) to $175 for(2 full figures, cell shaded, no-BG) Will negating the exact amount before you start on the piece.

Any left after taxes are done will be split like normal revenue.

I live modest yet comfortably and will have some money left over so I don't need the income from this game which is why that adds up to 100% ,that 65% will go to the Non Profit I'm setting up to run and develop the MMO.

I currently financing the game out of my own pocket to the tune of $1000 year. That goes to commissions and the costs of running the business. You won't be getting a share of the money I'm spending out or my own pocket. We're only sharing the revenue that the game takes in.

Work commitment:

The 2d position is one off. Like I said earlier you need to stick trough to at least stage 2 or will replace you and the new artist will get the 15% We'll probably need ~50image to do the first chapter and start getting the Patreon money coming it. I did a rough estimate of 400-500 image for the full.

You can keep the copyright to the 2d artwork just license it to us under the CC-BY-SA or some other license that allows 'Fan art' so the people can disturbed modded versions of the game.

The 3d position needs 23 sexy monster girls and If you're willing you can continue on to the other games.

Preferred method of contact:

- Discord Alta#4220

-Email cmdrtako@gmail.com

Job Description:

I'm looking for a 2d artist to make VN style scenes for the Social parts of the game and 'paper minis' for the RPG parts.

For the Rev Share you need to do Color Images.

If you're doing the Payment plan I'll accept BW line art for the scenes.

And for the 3d position you'll be modeling texturing and rigging both a clothed and a nude version of the sexy monster girl. You can ether come up with your own ideas or based it off the description from our Creative Lead.

If you go for the $20/h rate you'll need to take a time-lapse of at least half of our time work or do a live stream of you working for at least one hour a month. . Not only am I paranoid but this gives of something to post to show that stuff is happening.

Additional comments:
I really prefer to pay thou paypal.
edit: I know I proof read it! agh.

Last edited: