[R>Writer] Share [FILLED]Looking for story writer for an incest corruption game

May 23, 2021
Project:
-Name is TBD.

The project is about about a man in his early thirties who moves in with his sister after losing his job and fiancé. While working towards the next chapter in his life, he becomes a father figure to his nieces.

I have a lot more details prepared but don't want to spoil it all here, if you want to learn more you can add me on discord and I'll give you what I have so far.

Some planned tags so far are: Incest, corruption, male protagonist, male domination, female domination, romance, blackmail, rape*(sleep sex), drugging, harem, voyeurism, milf, loli*

Developer:

-Me(Frisky Frog)

Looking for:
-A story writer. Responsible for helping plan the story and write the script. Native level English is a must!

Employment Type:

-60/40 split rev share from Patreon(will have patch) and maybe Subscribestar as well

Work commitment:
-At least 8 hours a week dedicated to writing, but should still be available at various times to discuss ideas and help give each other feedback.

Preferred method of contact:
-discord Frisky Frog#0648

Job Description:

-Handle outlining and script writing.

Additional comments:
- Writing experience is preferred

samluun

May 28, 2020
I'd be happy to apply for the job. I have sent you a friend request via Discord. If you're still looking for people, I would be happy to discuss it more there.