RPGM - Completed - Fillia's Prison Escape [v1.03] [Double Melon]

1. 2.00 star(s)

myjammies

I usually enjoy Double Melon's games as they are of the exhibitionist variety. However, Fillia's Prison Escape doesn't really tickly my fancy. For starters, the game is ridiculously short. I think I finished the basic route in a couple of minutes? Can't have been more than five. Thereafter, the succeeding runs just devolve into scene collections where you end up looking for stuff or losing in the correct way in order to fill up your CG list. Might as well look up the CGs if that's what the "game" is.

There isn't a lot of gameplay here. It's just traversing, solving a few "puzzles" and finding items that are useful in your escape attempt such as "Sands of Time" which give you a bit more time to escape, keys, healing items, monster repellant and junk which I suppose was going to be used in one of the endings. However, it required 50 junk pieces and I wasn't wasting my time on that.

The H-Scenes themselves look decent enough as the character definitely has double melons. But I'm not a big fan of scene collectors usually. YMMV. My problem is that the concept is pretty solid. You could have tonnes of erotic traps; more guards that give you a tough time and require favours if you want to escape (there's only one on the first fucking floor that leads you straight to the exit, could have done with more) etc etc.