Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Well I guess i'll leave it for another year or so, just hope if it comes it's not you have to be a total slut to play with them, seeing how your seemly freindly and ok with one from the start
Yea I really liked the angle in the intro. Had kind of "grandpa/dad tries to find a new wife" vibes. He gave her his former wifes outfit (which was a kinky one on top), the way the scene was set up it was really tingling my brain a bit.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
What would that be like? Do Horsemen mate for life? :unsure:
Is there a Horsewife path? Do Horsemen like to get freaky with human girls? :sneaky:

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
What would that be like? Do Horsemen mate for life? :unsure:
Is there a Horsewife path? Do Horsemen like to get freaky with human girls? :sneaky:
Depends if game has race bisa or just class, from what I remember its mostly just class so as long as their of the same class think it would be normal type

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Knock-knock!
Better late than never... Release dates for Final Orginity v0.4.1 are already settled:
  • October 16, 2024 - FINAL ORGINITY v0.4.1 EARLY ACCESS
    This version is for our higher tier patrons. Besides getting to play the game early, anyone with Early Access will also get a new Full Gallery Save, allowing you to see all the new and old scenes. (Previous Full Gallery Saves will NOT work in version 0.4.1.)
  • October 25, 2024 - FINAL ORGINITY v0.4.1 EARLY ACCESS B
    The rest of our patrons can enjoy Amy’s new adventures a few days later in a more polished version that will NOT include the Full Gallery Save.
  • November 1, 2024 - FINAL ORGINITY v0.4.1
    On the Day of the Dead, the new version of Final Orginity will be available here for everyone.
More info !

See you in the country ^^

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes