Finally Finished Making the Game I Want (Aphrodite Arcana)

rockleewinsall

Mar 27, 2024
Hello Beautiful People :sneaky:, not too long ago I asked if there were any hentai physical collectible card games but didn't have any luck finding anything I was looking for. Many nice people here tried to give me suggestions but couldn't get the right one. Some also seemed interested in the type of game I wanted so it gave me a great idea. "Why don't I just make it myself and share it with others"? Then the process started and after vigorous work and time I was finally finished and ready to release to the public. With the help of the great people here, I gathered some categories, art styles, and more so I can tailor this game to something we can all enjoy. Mind you it is only the first season so there will be many changes in the future seasons with a lot more material. Of course, it would be a great help if the community could give me ideas of what they like or dislike so I can get to work and tailor the game further.

Sneak Peak of a Few Characters (Common Rarity) you can find in the packs (Bottom of page)

I would like to proudly present you to APHRODITE ARCANA,

aphroditearcana.com (Official Website)

Different art styles, a Variety of Hentai categories, Unique Stories, and Backgrounds, a Large Selection of Characters, and A Game that listens to the Community.

5 Rarities (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Ultra Rare, and Legendary)

As Rarity Increases the Progression of Story and NFSW Increases

Unique Prizes that you can get only from AphroditeArcana

Collect all 5 rarities of a Character to receive a free custom PRIZE from us

Each Prize is Unique to the character such as a custom molded onahole of the specific character

High-Quality Cards and High-Quality Stories

Community Driven Brand (Forums on our website for suggestions and requests, Discords for me to hear directly what the people want)

On the website there is also a platform to trade with others

Thank you for all the Support and Kind Motivation, it was tough work but this community helped me make an idea into something which I greatly appreciate, THANK YOU

APHRODITE ARCANA.png

Emilia Roberts (Common).png Avery Costa (Common).png Akira Tanaka (Common).png Gabrielle Martinez (Common).png