VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Finally Together[v1.0] [Miki3DX]

1. 4.00 star(s)

seanconnery

It's a very short game without any choices and pretty much it goes straight into the action.
    But the models and rendering are just so amazingly detailed and high quality that everyone should at least just watch it once.

I hope this guy can make longer games
  2. 1.00 star(s)

mukunoxe

there is no story. the game is too short. two people speak the same person. not based on reality. not fun at all. no choice at all. the 2 girls have the same voice it's not even a game. very poor game
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Catwashere

Not much of a story and not really a game, the graphics/renders though are some of the best around and bonus it is futa.

It gets a 4 star for renders and if you want a fast fap since it is just sex.

Renders/art 10/10
    Characters 5.5/10
    Story 1/10
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Fotis2000

One of the best graphics i ever seen, but to much i don't know... tan? (That's why i reviewed this with 4 stars).

Very nice animation and girls ;)

Great game, keep up the good work. Need more of your games!!!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

u z i

not really a game, but a knetic novel i would say. its very short. scenes are hot and the animations were quite fluid and impressive. but the voice acting sucked for me. also both characters had almost the same 'open mouth' expression for the entire session. overall it was decent. hence 3/5.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Luciee

Great graphics, even if I find this kind of futa kinda weird... It's still clean.

That's all.... there is no game here, and almost no story, just a girl and a futa fucking for their first encounter.

I add a star for the effort of making voices for the girls. Too bad the 2 girls have the same voice, but its still something you know x)

Anyway, this is still a very poor "game".