Find android ports

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Hi :)

So I play android ports, and recently there have been a lack of android ports from boom, spear, the66, and so on. To be honest, I'm not upset since they have their own thing to be worry (hope everything is ok), but I would like to find alternative ways to get android ports without the fear of viruses, if anyone knows anywhere I can find it without getting a virus please let me know. Thank you and have a nice day

Reactions: Chev454

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So I play android ports...
In case you didn't know unfortunately the66 had to go into hospital, they are hoping to get back to porting in a few weeks time (see ). I'm not sure there is anywhere else, either I wouldn't trust them or they only have ports of older versions of games. Maybe someone else knows better though.

You could always try some different games while you wait, some creators do make the ports themselves. There's a list .

Reactions: Revo

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
In case you didn't know unfortunately the66 had to go into hospital, they are hoping to get back to porting in a few weeks time (see ). I'm not sure there is anywhere else, either I wouldn't trust them or they only have ports of older versions of games. Maybe someone else knows better though.

You could always try some different games while you wait, some creators do make the ports themselves. There's a list .
I can see my game on that list, but unfortunately I cannot support the android version on the next update because android doesn't support the use of imagebuttons, and I've been using them as I grew my game. I wonder how they make unofficial android ports?

Reactions: OG420

Revo

Jun 18, 2017

I did, hopefully he gets better

your

Jul 12, 2018
you can try spear1403.blogspot.com He does porting of apk games, although not as many or as often as the66. I as well as many people are praying for the66's health and his speedy recovery

Reactions: Revo