Identify Find game dont remember much

Godkon

Mar 20, 2018
So what I do remember from this game is that it was sandbox 3dcg point and click game, the only content that I remember from the game was that you went on a date with a one girl and you went to a pier or something ordered some decent food. Something else I remembered was that you help 2 asians one of them was REALLY into games and the other, i forgot but they lived at a expensive hotel. You went over to visit the 2 asian sisters and to play a few games with one of them. I also remember that one of the asians had forgot there (I forgot what they forgot) you went to the hotel to return it but she in the shower so the other sister let you in and you waited for her so you could return it. All i can remember, the game had like 6+ girls. (Could be wrong about this one) Another one of the girls had a husband who was cheating on her and you had to follow him around to get evidence from a nearby bar that he went to.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2021
This sounds like The Awakening.
The Awakening

There are two Asian girls, one more submissive one more assertive. Your neighbor's husband is cheating on her and you can seduce her. You have a date that is at the pier (which is where you first encounter the asian girls)

Sadly it seems to be in developmental hell with no new updates in a while.

Reactions: Godkon

Godkon

Mar 20, 2018
This sounds like The Awakening.
The Awakening

There are two Asian girls, one more submissive one more assertive. Your neighbor's husband is cheating on her and you can seduce her. You have a date that is at the pier (which is where you first encounter the asian girls)

Sadly it seems to be in developmental hell with no new updates in a while.
YES THIS IS IT THANK YOU BRO

• Red Heart
Reactions: RedPandaExpress