Identify Find these two games........

shreyanzh

Jun 18, 2020
So in this game the mc moves to a new apartment and there he encounters a mom and daughter duo both blonde.......the daughter has a shy type personality and the mom is kinda milf.......it seems like a harem game but the more choices you make the more you must choose between the girls......

In the second game the mc is living in a nudist city and his ex sends her daughter for summer with him at the nudist place.......it also has some swinging elements with the couple next door.......

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: About first game description is a bit vague and could apply to many games, but if i have to guess it could be a game Wings of Silicon .
As for the second game unfortunately I don't know what kind of game it could be, but it's probably because if it has swinging or sharing then it's something I don't like, so I don't play such games.

shreyanzh

Jun 18, 2020
:unsure: About first game description is a bit vague and could apply to many games, but if i have to guess it could be a game Wings of Silicon .
As for the second game unfortunately I don't know what kind of game it could be, but it's probably because if it has swinging or sharing then it's something I don't like, so I don't play such games.
THANKS

Reactions: Mario4don

shreyanzh

Jun 18, 2020
I was looking at your profile banner and one of the girls is from my pleasure.....one from away from home........could you please tell which games are the other three from?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I was looking at your profile banner and one of the girls is from my pleasure.....one from away from home........could you please tell which games are the other three from?
If you mean my cover then from left to right we have moms from games: "C-Plan", "Photo Hunt", "Midnight Paradise", "Away From Home" and "No More Money".
And mom from game "My Pleasure" is on my signature "Your Mother's Lover" and she is also one of moms on my second signature "I Love Moms".

Last edited:
Reactions: shreyanzh

shreyanzh

Jun 18, 2020
If you mean my cover then from left to right we have moms from games: "C-Plan", "Photo Hunt", "Midnight Paradise", "Away From Home" and "No More Money".
And mom from game "My Pleasure" is on my signature "Your Mother's Lover" and she is also one of mom on my second signature "I Love Moms".
Thanks for answering

Reactions: Mario4don