EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
fyf_banner.png

Overview:
You wake up from cryogenic stasis in the year 2124. What follows is a glorified bad-end picker with CYOA 'gameplay' in a similar vein to games like devious world.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-14
Release Date: 2024-04-06
Developer: StarVoyager / Flutters
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Prequel: Riya's Lucky Catch (Spiritual predecessor)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Others:

Neocities can glitch and display an old version sometimes. If 'to do list' is on the first page of the game please reclick the link or refresh the page until it stops showing up

screen1.PNG screen2.PNG screen3.PNG does this work as a banner.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Needs more images, other than that its pretty good
I aimed for one image per ending as well as one to introduce a lot of the characters. IIRC there are four (maybe 5?) endings without images that i may try and find ones for at some point. Than you for the compliment, I really appreciate it! <3

Oh! And I forgot to put in the post, but if anyone finds an ending that they think should have a content warning but doesn't please let me know, I don't want anyone to be grossed out by a fetish they weren't expecting.

Reactions: Dingo139

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I love the gay tag followed by:

"CW: Gayness? I just feel like I should have some warning because it includes gay peeps being agressive and threatening towards someone(you) for not being gay"

in one of the bad ends. Gay males, pass on this one.
If it were fully up to me this ending would not have the gay, trap, or many of the other tags, but the rules for uploading a game explicitly states to include every tag that is present in the game. And that warning isn't actually about it being gay, the warning is that woth certain mindsets it would be possible to read through the ending and be annoyed about the archetyping of the gay characters.

This one is me being a bit petty, but also 'gay' also describes women and there are at least 5 endings that include two girls doing stuff. I get what you're saying and if a game I looked at had a tag that applied to 7% of the game.

In thinking about it I worry this post sounds a bit too aggressive, so hopefully I don't sound too annoyed/rude in the post. I tend to have trouble deciphering tone in text so Ifor the sake of those like me I wanted to point out that i'm not trying to be aggressive

Last edited:

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
As I stated in my review the only criticism I would make for this would be to break up the walls of text into easier to digest parts. Maybe 2-3 paragraphs then click to next page to read more.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
As I stated in my review the only criticism I would make for this would be to break up the walls of text into easier to digest parts. Maybe 2-3 paragraphs then click to next page to read more.
That is a very fair criticism and as an avid lewd-gamer I get how that would be helpful. The reason it wasn't done that way is simply that adding hte extra passages and figuring out hwere to split them off would've been more work, and i'd initially been making this for a contest that had a deadline approaching. When I wasn't actually able to be in the contest and had a few endings to finish up I probably should have gone back and edited things to be more user friendly, but i'd been a bit burnt out. Maybe in the future i'll give this game the proofreading and QoL update that it needs, but for now I need a break from this game dominating my list of projects >.<
Thank you for the review and for your kind words in said review, I very much appreciate it!

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
If it were fully up to me this ending would not have the gay, trap, or many of the other tags, but the rules for uploading a game explicitly states to include every tag that is present in the game. And that warning isn't actually about it being gay, the warning is that woth certain mindsets it would be possible to read through the ending and be annoyed about the archetyping of the gay characters.
Oh I'm not blaming *you*, I'm blaming F95 for having this stupid-as-fuck system with the gay tag being "one scene is gay, so the whole game gets labeled as gay", which turns off the straight folk and annoys the hell out of the gay folk like me.

This one is me being a bit petty, but also 'gay' also describes women and there are at least 5 endings that include two girls doing stuff.
That's not correct because "Lesbian" is a tag on here. "Gay" tag = M/M specifically.
While yes, the word "gay" just means "homosexual" and does apply to women, they also have the term "lesbian", which *is* exclusively F/F. Male homosexuals literally do not have a secondary term like that, so we tend to use the "Gay" term. They could always make a "MLM" or "M/M" tag I guess, but people will just be forced to misuse those as well, so no real point to doing so.

I get what you're saying and if a game I looked at had a tag that applied to 7% of the game.
It's just like 85% of games in the list of updates have the "Gay" tag and it's like 1% or less gay. Virtually *nothing* for me to do with it. The number of threads I have on ignore just to grey them out for me is a ludicrously high number. As a result, the Gay tag is near pointless.

In thinking about it I worry this post sounds a bit too aggressive, so hopefully I don't sound too annoyed/rude in the post. I tend to have trouble deciphering tone in text so Ifor the sake of those like me I wanted to point out that i'm not trying to be aggressive
Oh no you're fine. I'm literally autistic so it's hard for me as well. Again, not annoyed at *you*, annoyed at F95's stupid af rule on tagging. Gay tag is basically useless as a result.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
If it were fully up to me this ending would not have the gay, trap, or many of the other tags, but the rules for uploading a game explicitly states to include every tag that is present in the game.
Now hold on a second, is there any *actual* gay sex in the ending? Because the presence of gay characters doesn't require (or even warrant) the Gay tag.
  • Gay [Any sex act between two or more males. Not applicable to content involving transgender or futanari characters.]
If they're not having gay sex, then the gay tag shouldn't even be there anyway.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote