Identify Finding a game where sister is slutty/bitchy goth and mother let's you use her panties

reddle

Sep 11, 2017
I remember playing a few years ago a game where you're in a house where you can explore, you have a goth looking slutty/bitchy sister and a mother. You can steal the sister's panties and the mother finds out and gives you hers and you can use it to jerk off and she'll wash it for you. I remember they had big tits/ass. You couldn't actually leave the house yet in the build I remember playing. I also remember clicking on the poster in your room did something as well (not sure).

Also the art style was like 2dcg ( western style) and I believe the game could have been abandoned.

Reactions: allintine

reddle

Sep 11, 2017
If this helps, I believe the art style was similar to Zombie Retreat/Savior Quest/Prince of Suburbia. Greatly appreciate any help.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Could it be one of the Whiteleaf Studios games (Tamas Awakening/Dawn of Malice)? Neither have a goth sister, but pretty much everything else fits the description (iirc, obviously.)

Reactions: reddle

reddle

Sep 11, 2017
It doesn't look like it :(, I think it was a short-lived abandoned game with a lot of promise. I think the gameplay was a little interactive, with being able to manage your time and you can explore the house. I remember the artwork looking fantastic. Thank you tho!

I think I remember first seeing it on Gamcore.

reddle

Sep 11, 2017
One other piece, I feel like the sister had black hair and wore black panties with a skull on it. The MC looked like a typical nerd with a mushroom cut (IIRC).

OmenchoDestroyer

Jul 16, 2018
Thank you so much OmenchoDestroyer and MissFortune!!!

This is the one, I feel so relieved that it's been identified but also disappointed I thought they'd have more content by now.
Yes, sadly it's abandoned, but on another note, I don't know if you've checked out the game that I think was mentioned here called "House Chores", the thing is that it's pretty decent and considerably similar to a certain extent, plus it's quite intuitive, you don't need guides.

Reactions: reddle

reddle

Sep 11, 2017
Yes, sadly it's abandoned, but on another note, I don't know if you've checked out the game that I think was mentioned here called "House Chores", the thing is that it's pretty decent and considerably similar to a certain extent, plus it's quite intuitive, you don't need guides.
That's awesome, I checked it out but not in-depth since I was in a frenzy to find this game. I'm going to check it out now. Thanks!

Reactions: OmenchoDestroyer
Jun 30, 2018
That's awesome, I checked it out but not in-depth since I was in a frenzy to find this game. I'm going to check it out now. Thanks!
how much content does that game has anyway? i googled it and it was version 0.1 thats usually the first version

OmenchoDestroyer

Jul 16, 2018
how much content does that game has anyway? i googled it and it was version 0.1 thats usually the first version
I wouldn't say "too much", but it has "enough" content according to your tastes, leaving aside some strange controls, in general it has scenes to choose from and it's one of those games where you can repeat them, although of course, things like dialogues and interactions vary a bit, but in general, it has a lot of potential.

• Red Heart
Reactions: accountant2992