finding a specific game..might be qsp/html/adrift

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
Ok so I played an HTML game I think, it could also be adrift or qsp, not too long ago but I cannot for the life of me find it again, I will paint you a general picture with what I remember. may also be abandoned.

the game has one of those box maps...in which you can move back and forth through by clicking them. I know its text based but has some images, possibly hand drawn or something, I don't believe they were real life images.

from the start of the game you are in your room, if I remember correctly you have some insomnia at first..you have a sister who is a room down, through a hall, the hall also has a bathroom connected to it. at one point your sister sleeps with you nonsexually but eventually it becomes sexual..sometime after you find a key to the bathroom so you can unlock it...eventually you meet like a long lost friend via a computer who sends you photos and it ends soon after, its decently long but not too long, I believe it took a few hours to finish.

ive browsed all the HTML games, so its got to be a qsp or adrift game by now.

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
ya it was the Emily series, thanks much guys. I had already found it and forgot about this post, much love.

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
its already done mate unless you mean completed....I just hope they make a third game...or make homecoming longer.