Ren'Py Finding Cloud 9 [v0.5.1] [Onyx Decadence]

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Hello people, is there any sexual content in the game? Or is it erotic? judging by the tags, it's still empty

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
Hello people, is there any sexual content in the game? Or is it erotic? judging by the tags, it's still empty
Hey. EP 3 had one sexual scene, EP 4 has 2 sexual scenes. Future updates will probably have the same amount of scenes. Usually Players can expect between 2-3 scenes. Or if the scenes are particularly short, maybe, even 4.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hey. EP 3 had one sexual scene, EP 4 has 2 sexual scenes. Future updates will probably have the same amount of scenes. Usually Players can expect between 2-3 scenes. Or if the scenes are particularly short, maybe, even 4.
Maybe you should update the tags of thread with the type if sexual content in those scenes (blowjob,handjob, vaginal, anal etc..), to people know there is sexual scenes, because with the tags displayed right now still seems like there are 0 sexual scenes in the game.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2022
Playing the new release, I have experienced the response time is too slow. It takes long time to go to the next dialouge. Is it with me or does anyone have experienced the same? Also, the text size is too small to read. Is there any way to increase the font size?

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Sandbox, Big Ass, Big Tits, Animated, Romance, Anal Sex, Creampie, Drugs, Footjob, Harem, Handjob, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Dating Sim, Interracial, Male Domination, Female domination, Exhibitionism, Groping, MILF, Stripping

Not Happening: NTR
:love::love::love: With that you have already sold me your product, good luck with your project.:giggle:(y)

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I must be clicking the wrong options every update because I haven't seen a single sexual encounter yet! :cry:

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes