Ren'Py Finding Cloud 9 [v0.5.1] [Onyx Decadence]

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes
Aug 16, 2023
I don't know why, but I am constantly surprised by the audacity and boldness of people who will spend time commenting on a thread about a specific game ONLY to say that the game doesn't cater to their specific interests or meet their specific standards so they won't play it.

NOBODY. CARES. ABOUT. YOUR. OPINION.

I know some people just do it for the validation or just want to hear themselves talk but come the fuck on.... Spend that time finding a different game that meets your desires. Or don't, just go the fuck away.

Comment if you have questions about gameplay or have valid, well-thought-out feedback for the dev that is specific to the gameplay and can contribute to improving the overall experience.

I know this is wildly optimistic and likely not possible, but it would be great to have a thread where I don't have to skim past so many utterly useless posts.

This appears to be a game that is interesting, has attractive LIs (aka great renders) and - most importantly - a dev that both considers feedback but also confidently moves forward with their original plan & vision for the game.

Keep up the good work, Onyx Decadence

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I don't know why, but I am constantly surprised by the audacity and boldness of people who will spend time commenting on a thread about a specific game ONLY to say that the game doesn't cater to their specific interests or meet their specific standards so they won't play it.

I know some people just do it for the validation or just want to hear themselves talk but come the fuck on.... Spend that time finding a different game that meets your desires. Or don't, just go the fuck away.

Comment if you have questions about gameplay or have valid, well-thought-out feedback for the dev that is specific to the gameplay and can contribute to improving the overall experience.

I know this is wildly optimistic and likely not possible, but it would be great to have a thread where I don't have to skim past so many utterly useless posts.

This appears to be a game that is interesting, has attractive LIs (aka great renders) and - most importantly - a dev that both considers feedback but also confidently moves forward with their original plan & vision for the game.

deliberately.jpg

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

Shit makes me feel like I'm in the twilight zone or something. People now apparently have the attention span of a goldfish, they don't want to immerse themselves in stories because reading is too hard :FacePalm:

This story obvious was inspired by shows like Breaking Bad and some of these numbnuts expect the MC to win all the time. In a story like this there's going to be turmoil otherwise why even have one in the first place? If the Dev made everything super easy for the MC and just focused on him dicking down everything in sight then this would be like every other game out right now.

Aug 16, 2023
Shit makes me feel like I'm in the twilight zone or something. People now apparently have the attention span of a goldfish, they don't want to immerse themselves in stories because reading is too hard :FacePalm:

This story obvious was inspired by shows like Breaking Bad and some of these numbnuts expect the MC to win all the time. In a story like this there's going to be turmoil otherwise why even have one in the first place? If the Dev made everything super easy for the MC and just focused on him dicking down everything in sight then this would be like every other game out right now.
You're absolutely right about people not reading or trying to understand the story, but the crux of my little rant wasn't even that deep. I was mostly annoyed by people who just care if there is (or isn't) NTR or harem or lesbian scenes or futa or multiple pregnancies or whatever kink/ preference they have. They will then - without hesitation - comment negatively on a game's thread simply because that single thing they like isn't represented to their liking.

I would expect that a lot of those same people are the type that would skip all dialogue just to get to the lewd scenes anyway so the story and plot are largely ignored. Subtlety or nuance? Forget about it.

manhus

Nov 19, 2017
The best Ren'Py ever played great story great arts somehow close to reality everything is good, developer not write bla bla bla some guy live with mom + 2 sister and just want corrupt them this's all other game about, nah i know it start with repeat story father gone and son now responsible about house but remain game not like all others, even drew great and new faces characters specially Callista but Mila kind repeated all drew her face in many other game. Goodluck with your great game(y)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I hope something yummy happens with Jess. Maybe if the MC saves her butt from being killed or takes some hard knocks for her during a job...ya ya ya that's it. Almost get myself killed then she'll like me (y):love:
Women DO NOT like simps, man. They never did. Make your MC a badass doing badass shit, and she'll wet her panties thinking about what he packing in his, but simps don't get no pussy.

It won’t. Trust me. :)
Can't complete the "wait for Jess to call you about the robbery" task. Is there a specific way to get it or is it bugged ??:unsure: I only get the option to go to the safehouse, and the game ends.

I just hope it won't take literally years to us to have sex scenes with these 2 gorgeous
Well, both of them want MC's magical sausage, Jess already tasted it and Riley's masturbating thinking about it, so something should be happening between them real soon.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexMpog

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Women DO NOT like simps, man. They never did. Make your MC a badass doing badass shit, and she'll wet her panties thinking about what he packing in his, but simps don't get no pussy.
I think he prefers to a be a white knight (different thing in my opinion), not a simp, though one doesn't exclude another one of course)

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I think he prefers to a be a white knight (different thing in my opinion), not a simp, though one doesn't exclude another one of course)
Yes that's it!. Someone who is not popular but knows right from wrong. The unpopular ones are usually like that that's why they're unpopular lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.10 star(s) 14 Votes