Ren'Py Finding Cloud 9 [v0.5.1] [Onyx Decadence]

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
MC is realistic inmo. When guys like these are flung into a shitstorm like this it makes it all the more fun. What game was it where a guy actually through his gun at a bad guy instead of shooting him . That was funny. :LOL: Plus guys who look like the MC are better at being inconspicuous.
Hah. Yeah. But still, since I added the attribute system, I should expand on that. There is an intimidation attribute after all :) So I'll make use of it more. :D

Reactions: Cooling Prob

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Unfortunately, no harem in the classic sense. There may be a threesome here and there with 2 girls, maybe even foursome But there won't be reoccurring theme of all the girls sharing the MC.

Edit: I hadn't previously completely understood the tag so I apologize for misleading some people.
Oh...Sadness has just set in after reading this statement. :(

…Man, the harem path was something I was waiting patiently for. As I really was looking forward when the main character can pursue some of his female house mates. And the childhood friend, and also the pretty chemist...were just a few that I was hoping would be part of MC's relationship path.

But now I'm not sure...as I'm really not a fan single love interest titles. Dam-it, and the story and art are excellent so far...but man I really thought this was going to have multi paths, and one being a harem path. (Sigh...)

Best regards.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
MC is realistic inmo. When guys like these are flung into a shitstorm like this it makes it all the more fun. What game was it where a guy actually through his gun at a bad guy instead of shooting him . That was funny. :LOL: Plus guys who look like the MC are better at being inconspicuous.
I think you're talking about Sort Of Justice: https://f95zone.to/threads/sort-of-justice-v0-1-0-creator-tom.216481/
Maybe, maybe not.

But in this game the MC ridiculously throws his pistol at the back of the guy's leg and it takes him down lol.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
People who say he’s a wimp have the power of hindsight. Honestly, he does what he’s being told and doesn’t question things. But its a thing to think about, for me. Regardless. As the game progresses he’ll be able to embrace a more intimidating persona.
The game is not on Steam.
I will be creating my own Steam page when the game gets closer to season 1 Finale.

Edit: If you have any other queries, you can definitely send me messages on Patreon. I will answer them asap there. :)
My gripe with the MC know is not that he's a wimp as far as his actions goes but his dialogue.

I just didn't enjoy it doing the Mila scene which is designed to be lewd and stimulating. Yes, sometimes it's hot being lead by a woman that know what she wants but the MC came off too much like a bumbling virgin doing the scene.

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
My gripe with the MC know is not that he's a wimp as far as his actions goes but his dialogue.

I just didn't enjoy it doing the Mila scene which is designed to be lewd and stimulating. Yes, sometimes it's hot being lead by a woman that know what she wants but the MC came off too much like a bumbling virgin doing the scene.
Thanks. I'll keep it in mind going forward. In fact I'll add more dialogue choices to choose how you want to handle things in situations. :)

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Callista might be the one for me....Poor thing.
I legit got bummed out that we mucked up the opportunity at the 20k. It was a fun sequence trying to retrace your steps with Billy but hopefully there's more of a cashflow. I also wouldn't mind helping out Sabrina with her situation, of course, Riley and Liz need to be cared for first though.

Reactions: Cooling Prob

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1724884289761.png

Hello, dear Patrons!
Finding Cloud 9: Episode 5 has been released!
This was a tough road. Plenty of changes have been introduced. And I hope it makes the game even better.

DISCLAIMER! Highly likely that the old saves won't work with V0.5.1 due to new changes. I recommend starting from the beginning, in this update. If you find any bugs or issues please, report them to me in Discord or privately on Patreon! Thank you! Please read the updated in-game tutorial for more clarity.

You can get the latest update:

But it will be easy to skip through the game due to a few of the changes that I've made. There is a new function called Quest Quick Access, that will enable you easy navigation of quests. I will list the entire change log lower. A lot of the work I did in this update was very time-consuming like checking the text, rewording dialogues, and checking the code. that is the reason why the update was delayed like this.

Overall I think I've done something that I had been putting off for a while. I've challenged myself in new ways and I'm happy about it. I love a challenge. All of my efforts have been in the name of bringing you better quality and more enjoyable gameplay. I plan to implement collectibles, secrets, and secret side missions in the next update since I didn't manage to do it in this one.

Episode 5 will shed light on several questions you have. It will make you ask yourself, what kind of a path you want to take. You will become very intimate with a few characters, and closer with others. You will start to build upon your persona and identity a lot more, take on new challenges, and face new difficulties. You will have to start making even more difficult choices.

This update will be released in the originally planned schedule: The Flawless Tier patrons will receive it first. In 3 days High-Grade and Class 3 patrons will receive the update and in a week Class 2 patrons will receive the update.

Reminder: I want to mention that there might be possible bugs, and if you find any please contact me either on or directly here on Patreon.

Changelog:

• Added 900+ New Renders
  • Added 26 new animations
  • Added 40 new image-maps
  • Added 12 new music
  • Added 36 new sounds
  • Added quest quick access menu
  • Added quest notification sound toggle (Preferences)
  • Added ambient sound volume slider (Preferences)
  • Added quest quick access toggle (Preferences)
  • Added phone notification sound toggle (Preferences)
  • Added a skip-time button.
  • Added several new dialogue choices
  • Finished Character Description Tab
  • Finished Gallery Function
  • Expanded Free roam with new locations
  • Changed UI icons
  • Changed Quick To-Do List design
  • Changed Journal design.
  • Changed Icons in Map view.
  • Updated tutorial.
  • Changed dialogues in several places (rewritten a bit, changed up words, stylized, cut words, Cleaned up text.)
  • Rewrote back-end for several functions (Playing from the beginning is required)
  • Fixed Voice SFX
  • Fixed back-end for Map.
  • Fixed Typos.
  • Redesigned Attribute window.
  • Deprecated attribute button.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
well, it is easy for this dev to release 1000renders+20animations updates every 2 months or so...
he has huuuge funds/support, so he can get all help he might need (hardware, people etc).
only wish those poor devs with not so bad games (badik, artemis, summer heat, sg, wiab and so on) once get resources this dude has, so they can also push for decent updates every 2-3 months...

Reactions: beliar1880

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
well, it is easy for this dev to release 1000renders+20animations updates every 2 months or so...
he has huuuge funds/support, so he can get all help he might need (hardware, people etc).
only wish those poor devs with not so bad games (badik, artemis, summer heat, sg, wiab and so on) once get resources this dude has, so they can also push for decent updates every 2-3 months...
True that but even though it's taking quite a long while in-between updates you have to admit that when a new episode of badik comes out it's jam packed with a lot of content but that could just be My personal biasness so to each their own.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
True that but even though it's taking quite a long while in-between updates you have to admit that when a new episode of badik comes out it's jam packed with a lot of content but that could just be My personal biasness so to each their own.
If you're gonna update only once a year then it SHOULD be jam packed.

Reactions: Commander Booty

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1725122850871.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

Hope you're all doing great this weekend!

I'm releasing Episode 5 to High-Grade (15$) and Class 3 (10$) tier patrons. I hope you enjoy the update!

DISCLAIMER! Highly likely that the old saves won't work with V0.5.1 due to new changes. I recommend starting from the beginning, in this update. If you find any bugs or issues please, report them to me in Discord or privately on Patreon! Thank you! Please read the updated in-game tutorial for more clarity.

You can get the latest update:

Reminder: If you find any bugs, please contact me either on or directly here on Patreon.

Refer to the linked post for change log and additional details :)

Thank you for the support, you all are super awesome!

Onyx Decandence

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes