Finding Sex Shop Asset

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Hey ho!

Does anyone know this asset? It's from Milfy City (by Icstor). Looks like it could have been a Bedroom before, like a very naughty Honeymoon suite. Or maybe it was a sex shop from the beginning. However I cannot find an asset with a room that has a heart shape in the wall like this one and doors with heart knobs.
Screenshot_7.png

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
I thought that's just for known assets?
It should actually be posted under recommendations and identification in the General Discussions thread. Though I'm still waiting six months after posting for an asset to be identified, it's not looking to hopeful.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
It looks more like it was made from a bar scene judging by the double doors. If it is made up from different assets its done for a reason.

Last edited:

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
It looks more like it was made from a bar scene judging by the double doors. If it is made up from different assets its done for a reason.
Sure, sure. I don't want to create the exact asset, even thout for fanart that would probably be cool, but I'm more looking for certain parts of it.
I can apply materials and shaders to walls, floor, roof and desk to make any room asset look like this, but problamatic are the 3D heart shape in the wall, the heart shaped door knobs and the neon mouth to the left.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Think I somehow managed to accidentally find looking for something else lol.

Reactions: mickydoo