danac78

Nov 15, 2019
Yeah, played it but can agree with most of the comments here, would suggest a story buildup similar to Sin City, (movie 2005)
It would probably work better with more focus on individual introduction stories first with a more gradual buildup of their characters and later bringing their stories together.

They are in the same college or at least most of them are, so starting there makes sense and it's valid to show the other characters or even have small interactions with them... But i would go easy on the sex at first, from hello to penetration in .6 seconds isn't needed most of the time.... It may work for the "school bike" or a succubus, but for any meaningful relation it's more valid to have some gradual buildup first or a love at first sight event, or any other acceptable conditioning...

Or keep the college as second (or later) part and introduce (a) character(s) in a story before going there, it's easy enough to switch to another character and let him/her see the arrival of the other(s) at the college...
Most important give us some time to get to know the characters backgrounds and their relations to the others, if there's conflict between them and if they have common grounds, if they're rivals or allies, what makes them tick....

Also making use of already established relations (like the swimmer and the roommate of the fire fae) is a good way to easily introduce the player to some connections between the several protagonists. (the friend/roommate can first appear in the story of the swimmer, later in the story of the fire fae, the player will now know there's a connection without the need of seeing the swimmer meet the fire fae directly yet....)

If you're planning optional sexual/romantic relations between the several protagonists i would suggest to limit the possibilities, 5 (?) protagonists/storylines is alot possible relations... (swimmer/friend-roommate/fire fae already is one possible 3way relationship)
And finally i would say good luck with your project!
I vaguely remember Sin City in a lot of detail, but I get what you mean. Will work on that. :)

smoked86

Oct 17, 2016
Like many have said before waaay too many characters, and waaay to much jumping around. I don't know who any of these characters are and don't care since we jump away before we get to really know them. No one know what's going on and the ramifications of decisions.
This is a recipe for burnout not only from the author but the audience also. Everyone thinks they're immune to it. My advice? cut 90% of what you got somehow, narrow the story. Tell the bigger story over more smaller games. It looks like you're trying to do what DC did with the justice league movie, skipping to the end. Endgame worked so well cause they took time to build the characters and get us invested in them.
Best of luck.

Reactions: libertypics

danac78

Nov 15, 2019
Like many have said before waaay too many characters, and waaay to much jumping around. I don't know who any of these characters are and don't care since we jump away before we get to really know them. No one know what's going on and the ramifications of decisions.
This is a recipe for burnout not only from the author but the audience also. Everyone thinks they're immune to it. My advice? cut 90% of what you got somehow, narrow the story. Tell the bigger story over more smaller games. It looks like you're trying to do what DC did with the justice league movie, skipping to the end. Endgame worked so well cause they took time to build the characters and get us invested in them.
Best of luck.
Thank you. :) Working on it. :)

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Most women, me especially, don't like getting cucked either. :KEK:
Thats true, though women [not all, but a lot] are typically more open to the idea of sharing a wealthy, powerful and/or high-status man whereas masculine men will never willingly share a woman they care about [A woman's money or status don't matter in that equation as we have different attraction triggers.]

I'd get more in-depth, but I don't want to clutter this thread with only tangentially related topics ;)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Not everyday you will find a true multiple protagonist game like this one. Not only that, this game verse definitely has the most tangible NPCs (not just shadows or background people), particularly male NPCs (in many games the MC is the only straight male in the universe) of any other games that I had played ever. Most will not like it because it is totally different than what they are used to. As a player who does NOT self-insert or self-project into any characters in the game, I am really enjoying this game so far.

Below are my initial feedbacks:

Game main menu displays most of the main female casts, which is always nice:BootyTime::love:.
Interesting fantasy lore so far, although almost everything is fast paced (stories had been told in Graphic Novel form before this).
Renders are nice looking. Animations are smooth, albeit short (okay for early versions). Sex scenes have (up to) 3 diferent angles, (up to) 3 cums variations (inside, face, tits).
The dialogues (text) have their own effects depending on the context.
I like that the game has default character names, which avoid 'awkward' situations where John is meeting and talking with John casually, or John is both father and son:p.
Game has musics and sound effects. They are nice to the ears.
Plenty of diverse female characters (mainly) and male characters.
Plenty of 'race' (Fae, Vampire, Shifter, Werewolves, Kitsune/Fox, Dragon, Demon, Succubus, Witch, Mage, etc.)
The Irish accents (for Bria) is a nice touch, although I have no idea what an Irish accents are like:p. It gives unique character.
Game Extra contains:
  • Replay (Basically the Story chooser based on the 'race')
  • CG Gallery (Character based CGs)
  • Sex Gallery
So far, I can still follow all the stories but yeah it is a bit 'tiring' considering all too many characters. I think the mysteries are definitely an attraction but also a turn off for many who prefer simple storytelling. Added my speculation in the spoiler.
Game prompts player before Voyuer sex scene (although not explicitly but since you are basically hearing moaning sex sounds and you are not involved, it is pretty clear that you are gonna see other people having sex if you choose).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

danac78

Nov 15, 2019
[/SPOILER]
Plenty of errors (that can be safely Ignored) when Bria meets Eric (and their dream sequence) in the morning at library on Day2. (I skip pasting the error here to keep it simple).
[/SPOILER]
[/QUOTE]

I have bookmark'd this reply so I can go through the errors and fix them. I do like the Bio idea, and probably have flags in them so details are added when you reach a certain part of the story.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The last few sex scenes are full of exception bugs. It happens nearly every time I make a choice...too many to screenshot and post. Renders are cool. Seems like an interesting game. I'll check back at a later date and see how it's going.

danac78

Nov 15, 2019
The last few sex scenes are full of exception bugs. It happens nearly every time I make a choice...too many to screenshot and post. Renders are cool. Seems like an interesting game. I'll check back at a later date and see how it's going.
Thank you. Hmm about the exceptions. I will work on fixing those.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Wow, just played this and man this is special.
Renders are okay, although they seem to use a filter that makes everything look bad. Most girls are pretty attractive, in particular Michelle I'd say, as well as Tori who uses a model I liked from a game that got abandoned quick.
But what makes this hard for me is the style of the VN. First, the story is told in what feels janky and disjointed. But mostly the visual direction used with panning shots every single render, is just unbearable.
Good luck though.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
This game has more activity and news on its Steam store page. I think most if not all the errors were already fixed, but it is not shared here (not yet).

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Latest updates on Steam:

0.34.9s (10 February 2023)
Added Sex Scene Gallery back

0.34.7s (07 February 2023)
There has been some missing file problems occuring. So, to resolve this:
Change image names to something like prologue andrei katia 01 (or something of that nature.
The prologue has scripts have been change to reflect those.
Some of the bulk were images I was developing in the development branch, but brought over because that where the file location changes where.

Plenty of latest screenshots of the game in the Steam community posts too.

I also read in Steam community comments that dev planned to use avif format for the images, which will be supported in Ren'Py 8.1 ( Ren'Py 8.x next release, not yet available).

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Steam Community Page Post.
Sat, March 18
Update 3/17/2023
Work continuing...
I would be remiss if I didn't do a St. Paddy inspired image of Bria, so...:) Now that is out of the way. I am working on the Eric Day 1 content, and I got through first half of it. Now, I am working on the "Night 1" part of the segment. Only downside is I have been ill, so it has been slower this week than I would like.
Right now, I am at the Swim Practice portion and expanding on that piece. Renpy 8.1 is at 91% on GitHub, so it is getting closer to release. ;)
One of the promises is that AV1 video will be released there and it is supposed to be better than VP9 (a common codec used with WebM). I will probably test it soon, but my main concern is responsiveness. My goal when video play is to less delay when it start playing. AV1, from what I heard, can be a CPU intensive item unless you have a RTX 40xx GPU. So, need to test that. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
Played this, lots of errors, too many protags, chaotic, No clue what the story line was supposed to be except random scenes of torture and badly rendered sex

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Played this, lots of errors, too many protags, chaotic, No clue what the story line was supposed to be except random scenes of torture and badly rendered sex
You are 360 days late to the party:LOL:, so whatever feedback you have, were already conveyed to and most certainly had been addressed by the developer.

Reactions: rKnight
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes