• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] Share Fireborne Exiles Wants You! Recruiting for Anime style AVN!

Team Fireborne

Dec 12, 2023
Fireborne Exiles is seeking talented artists and a skilled Ren'py/Python coder/programmer to collaborate on an adult visual novel. We are looking for artists who can create an anime art style with captivating H-scenes as well as sprites, backgrounds and occasional full scenes. We are also recruiting a programmer that can design and implement fun and entertaining mini-games and a player-empowering choice system. Join our team and contribute to a story that combines humor, emotions, and inspiration. This project offers revenue sharing through Patreon/Subscribestar, and the potential to sell on Itch.io and Steam in the future.

Synopsis
In a world where Beastfolk have lived in isolation on a volcanic island chain, tensions between humans and Beastfolk have eased over the past century. However, a chain eruption forces the Beastfolk to seek new homes for millions of people. While some humans are willing to help, others see this as an opportunity for aggression and expansion. With human and Beastfolk technologies being roughly equal, the unique strengths of each subspecies terrify humans. Catfolk are faster and more agile, while bearfolk are bigger and stronger. This animalistic advantage creates fear and difficulty accepting the Beastfolk into human society. To combat this, the military seeks to create super soldiers with strength and reflexes that can match the Beastfolk. However, this leads to unscrupulous scientists willing to fulfill this need, causing even more tension in an already tumultuous time. It remains to be seen whether integration and unity can be achieved between the two species, or whether this will lead to further conflict and division. Take on the role of a compassionate office worker that finds himself thrust into the spotlight, with the Beastfolk's fate on his shoulders.

If this sounds like something that interests you, reply and I'll respond!

Revveyellow

Dec 7, 2023
Hi! i'm intrested in your project, if you like what you see in my portfolio send me a message worldwidewebyellow discord