Judwaiser

May 23, 2018
link of the new lux is here
I bought this myself and i am still looking for reward 42 and 43
I hope everyone can share what they get
Here you go for your generosity. I bought these myself as well. I would also be most grateful If you managed to share the next pack when it releases. So that....you know....we are 50/50 (not forcing you though, I've leeched more than enough here already).
Reward 42 - Irelia
Reward 43 - Riven

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Here you go for your generosity. I bought these myself as well. I would also be most grateful If you managed to share the next pack when it releases. So that....you know....we are 50/50 (not forcing you though, I've leeched more than enough here already).
Reward 42 - Irelia
Reward 43 - Riven
Wow, thank you so much!

Tosado

Dec 19, 2017
thank you, but can you fix it? View attachment 317074
Don't know what the issue is. Everything appears fine in the link for me, even tested in other browsers + incognitos, tried DLing it and it still worked.
Correction: I now see them. However, they aren't files in the actual download off gumroad. I've got no clue what they are.

Jun 26, 2018
Was Reward 31 ever posted? I can't seem to find it but I don't want to buy it then suddenly stumble upon it either. IF I do buy it...I wish it wasn't in USD lol...

Judwaiser

May 23, 2018
Was Reward 31 ever posted? I can't seem to find it but I don't want to buy it then suddenly stumble upon it either. IF I do buy it
I am pretty sure I've fragments at the very least - a few uncensored NSFW pictures from this pack - but it was nothing special I tell you that.
I wish it wasn't in USD lol...
How is that a problem exactly?
Also a piece of advice for you - Use VPN extension and set it to America so that you don't pay tax

testysam

May 28, 2018
Looking for PC Ebook

Name: Area69 no.09 - Prestige Akali
Developer/Publisher: firolian
Censorship: No
Language: English

Screenshots/Images: 32_Area69_No9_Prestige_Akali_Cover.jpg

booby81

Jan 1, 2019
Does anyone have the newly released LeagueNTR#5: Battle Academia Katarina
Gumroad:
Huge thanks before hand!

Reactions: NukaCola

Judwaiser

May 23, 2018
Sorry it took so long, I was sleeping and working.
Absolute mad lad!
Also, isn't it a steal to charge $23 per pack on gumroad when you can get two packs for $18 on patreon? I really despise this scumbaggery

SleepingLurker

Sep 8, 2018
Absolute mad lad!
Also, isn't it a steal to charge $23 per pack on gumroad when you can get two packs for $18 on patreon? I really despise this scumbaggery
I agree but that aside.
I was pledged on his Patreon for a Time (5 or 6 Months) and from Reward Distrbution to Communication his was by far the least professional as far as i can tell form personal Experience with similar Creators. The delayed Releases, or not being active on his own Discord to tell what is going on.
I can understand if he has to Delay but Communication is essential for me.
If i pay him 18 Bucks and 2 Weeks after his own Estimation of Release for the supported Works there is not even a Message saying he needs some more time and that happens not only once but multiple Times then im sorry but there are a lot of Artist out there that could use that Money and put in a lot of Effort into the Things i value so i would rather support those instead of him.

Reactions: NukaCola

Judwaiser

May 23, 2018
and from Reward Distrbution to Communication his was by far the least professional as far as i can tell form personal Experience with similar Creators. The delayed Releases, or not being active on his own Discord to tell what is going on.
His art is so good and fine, though, and I believe one of the best patreon creator when it comes to drawings. If we compare, let's say, sakimichan, firolian's characters look all different every time. That's what makes me buy a pack every now and then, even for the ludicrous price. I might consider pledging him but I already pay a hefty sum a month for patreon and adding firolian isn't a possibility.
It's this thread that makes me considering whether to pledge or not, seeing how many packs we managed to share here. Makes me proud of this community.

Reactions: SleepingLurker
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote