psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Here are the pics from the previews. The actual text on the posts are pretty much the same. I would have supported him for a few months but what you get and when you get it is a huge mystery.
thank you very match man yeah i get what you mean he is quiet incosistent plus he never talks on his discord

Reactions: NukaCola

Megahorse

Jun 8, 2018
he posted on his patreon again anyone can share?
If you got a patreon account you can pledge to any tier and you won't be charged unless you are still subscribed on Oct 1st. I have been banned from another creator for "suspicious behavior" when I was subbing then taking a looksee at their WIP for the month and unsubbing when I realised I didn't want it a few months in a row lmao. After this month, I'll take it easy doing anything "suspicious" to firolian.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
If you got a patreon account you can pledge to any tier and you won't be charged unless you are still subscribed on Oct 1st. I have been banned from another creator for "suspicious behavior" when I was subbing then taking a looksee at their WIP for the month and unsubbing when I realised I didn't want it a few months in a row lmao. After this month, I'll take it easy doing anything "suspicious" to firolian.
my god i didnt know you could do that well played sir, and thanks for the pics!!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote