Judwaiser

May 23, 2018
I scoured my Gumroad library, you owe me one :cool:
- Reward 31
2bcaFtPpfClUCXJHCHJ9mg
- Reward 30
mV6l05HDdiF0khWYwwGP5g
I also went ahead and bought the Reward 32 (Definitely not worth it though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

QikrNc_JHLUGGlMCd-W1EA
You should also look better next time when searching for firolian, look what I've found
- Reward 37
- Reward 36

Jun 29, 2017
- Reward 31
2bcaFtPpfClUCXJHCHJ9mg
- Reward 30
mV6l05HDdiF0khWYwwGP5g
I also went ahead and bought the Reward 32 (Definitely not worth it though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

QikrNc_JHLUGGlMCd-W1EA
You should also look better next time when searching for firolian, look what I've found
- Reward 37
- Reward 36
"No all heroes wears a FREAKING cap."

Judwaiser

May 23, 2018
Reward 36 is incomplete on ehentai. Not sure about 37
It's the most important stuff in reward 36, other variations would be like...topless + clothed and that's it.
Reward 37 on the other hand is a lazy work and the few artworks in there are the whole pack. Believe me, I bought that pack as well when it came out.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
- Reward 31
2bcaFtPpfClUCXJHCHJ9mg
- Reward 30
mV6l05HDdiF0khWYwwGP5g

QikrNc_JHLUGGlMCd-W1EA
- Reward 37
- Reward 36
wow thanksa lot dude really kind of you!!!! really the mf is that dissapointing huh? had high hopes for it now i dont think there is a reward we are missing lets give ourselves a round of aplauce!!!

bloobun

Dec 22, 2017
wait, why does it say on his gumroad that Ashe's new one is NTR#6? There were already 5 before it??? :eek:
EDIT: i see now. didn't realize some of them were under NTR.

Tosado

Dec 19, 2017
New reward is out!

Anyone wants to share it?
Thank you very much!
This one comes in Chinese, Korean, and English. So it's a sizeable download relatively speaking.
Zip containing the full reward.

Folder if you want the separate things without the need to download them all.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
This one comes in Chinese, Korean, and English. So it's a sizeable download relatively speaking.

thank you soo much dude have high hopes for this one. This thread has been getting a lot of attention lately shouldnt we get a mod to update the openings?

Reactions: NukaCola

Suomy Nona

Oct 16, 2018

Thank you so much dude!!! :)(y)

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
who is this blue haired girl in the original post?

I tried some of Firolian's content and imo they are not worth it. Lol ntr is sold for like 25 dollars and it's just some pictures with text over it.

Reactions: NukaCola
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote