NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Thank you very much. This is my favorite one so far. Anyone know where I can find Ashe part 1?

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
Part 2 is cool, but I would have liked to see a different ending, with her admitting to Jamal to be his slut.

hutchich16

Dec 12, 2018
Do you have LeagueNTR_Lux? I was looking for the story images with text version specifically. Not the Renpy VN and no text one.
This only have korean language. I cant understand why nobody can find english version. Hmm... or no one buy english version?

Reactions: NukaCola

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
Yep. Me too. A bit dísappointed
Watching the ending of part 2, maybe he could make a part 3 with that ending where Ashe tells everything to Estrid and in the end, Estrid submits to Jamal too and becomes one of the brothel's prostitute and Ashe admits that to Jamal.

Reactions: Ataly

Judwaiser

May 23, 2018
Honestly, I just like to wait until there is a request. Makes me feel a little better inside than if I just leak it. Makes me feel like I'm doing a good deed, or a service for those who can't afford it.

- Lara Croft
I personally think it's not like we cannot afford it, we just cannot afford every single pack there is, which is the reason this thread is still going - Many different profiles shared their part, which is amazing.

Anyway, bless your kind soul, the world needs heroes like you.

crum_

May 27, 2017
Honestly, I just like to wait until there is a request. Makes me feel a little better inside than if I just leak it. Makes me feel like I'm doing a good deed, or a service for those who can't afford it.

- Lara Croft
absolute madman, thanks for your kind generosity

Reactions: NukaCola

davethewizard

Jun 25, 2017
Only catching up now, but honestly Ashe II feels really rather disappointing. Just went down the humiliation route and her being out in public rather than doing anything more on the NTR front - like, y'know, the series is all meant to be. (A follow-up on her being knocked up, or something with Estrid, would've been fantastic, but alas)

Reactions: hola32

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
To be honest. I kinda like the public humilation. Its so hot. I feel bad for her but at the same time my erection won't go away :(

Last edited:

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
Only catching up now, but honestly Ashe II feels really rather disappointing. Just went down the humiliation route and her being out in public rather than doing anything more on the NTR front - like, y'know, the series is all meant to be. (A follow-up on her being knocked up, or something with Estrid, would've been fantastic, but alas)
I liked it but I would have liked to see a different ending, with her admitting to Jamal to be his slut. As I wrote in another reply, watching the ending of part 2, maybe he could make a part 3 with that ending where Ashe tells everything to Estrid and in the end, Estrid submits to Jamal too and becomes one of the brothel's prostitute and Ashe admits that to Jamal.

Reactions: crum_
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote