First 3 renders. Came out better than expected.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
I've never done this before, but I'm kind of pleased with the result.
If anyone else thinks this looks good, I might start to come up with a story line and continue on.

It's pretty fun and not too difficult. I still have to figure out clipping and camera focal point. As well as expressions and animations.
But I'm not having a hard time learning. I just downloaded this thing yesterday lol

A little time consuming but if I can create a game people like, that's be some cool satisfaction.

Let me know what you think!

BathroomScene_Camera.png
BathroomScene_Camera (2).png
BathroomScene_Camera (3).png

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Holy shit, posing a character is fucking tedious.
Seriously makes me appreciate all of the good work I've seen.

I wish there was like a "figurine MOUSE", that I could actuate into a position and have it translate that positionaly into DAZ. Because being in a 3d space using a mouse on a 2d space looking at a flat screen rending in 3d, is fucking up my brain lmfao
and the dabs fur sure aren't helping

I still can't figure out parenting the same asset between two different parents, thing.
Also, it's kind hard to render an environment and characters/assets together. Might be a smarter idea to save the assets separately so that they can be rendered separately, then just add them together in post(I think render queue can do this). I'm pretty sure =I would loose out on scattered light data, but I would still get shadows, soo. Give and take I guess

I can see why you see a lot of VN's look like this(image below) with negative space behind it. Makes it easier to just pull up a flat background/floor and plop it in. This photo took less than 5 minutes to fully render. And an hour to set up lol.

So now what I don't really don't get, are all the fugly characters. I get it can be a fetish, I've fucked a couple tree's myself, but so much is bimbo(huge thighs and tits) or plastic surgery(hardcore jawline, thick ass lips) or kardashian(retarded) looking. That or like someone used a 1990's SIM's Model.(or it's actual drawn art in some form, which is not what I'm talking about)

I mean I guess I have a thing too: Skinny, Healthy Looking, Slutty.
And as you can see from my multiple uploads, I'm into skinny blondes.
test3_Camera.png
AFAIK, I would say as for the graphics part of a VN: Asset quality(or customization), Facial Expression and Body Posing, are the three main things that effect the end result the most. (Obviously rending quality/time as well, but that's a given)

The key I feel like to really differentiate yourself, is figuring out a way to stream line the scene creation process. Fine tuning will always be a pain so the closer you can get your base to however you really want it, the less time it takes to modify.

From there: proper file/directory structuring per scene or environment.

This IS fun af, the posing part is fucking annoying but I just have to remember to go slow and then I won't mess up as much.

I think I'm going to create a mini VN, a couple scenes and put it all together and see how I feel after. lol

ALSO Thank you to the 2 people who liked my post haha

Sleepyguylol

Jun 18, 2020
I like it! If you don't mind a couple criticisms, I would recommend dimming down the main bathroom light... to make the candlelights pop more... and it would make the mood nicer imo. Granted I'm not the best at lighting so there might be better ideas. Also, this may be a bit nitpicky, but I would also recommend either getting rid of the wings. Or if they're integral to the character/scene, maybe to adjust the positions of the candlesticks around her. Once I noticed it, I couldn't stop thinking "Oh god, shes gonna catch on fire." But yea good luck! I think making a mini VN first is a good idea. Gives you an idea of whats needed to make one, and you can cultivate an audience in the meantime.

Reactions: yessiyuri1