3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
that was really good...freaky weird but in a good way..the "coming soon" teaser for upcoming game looked very interesting..i hope enough people read it that it attracts supporters for you...(if you are even here seeing this..HAHAAA!!)

Reactions: naughtyroad

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I got a good ending after sex with aliens that have dick fingers and loved every second of it.

Ahhhh is scary though.

But i'd still tongue fuck her.

If she got rid of the acid vagina.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I liked this, I really did. Well written, humorous, with a few nice nods to SF and MST3000.
The aliens were strange enough that it made their sexiness feel a bit off, which isn't a bad thing, as it is something new.

What I was wondering is, why do the Aliens kiss each other, but not the MC and why can't we have sex with Zaa as well as Saa?
Actually taking a bit control during sex would be great, like really fucking the shit out of them.
Don't get me wrong, I like the game as it is and can only say good things about it, the above would be completely just adding my personal preferences, as I like to play the MCs as at least as active as the women, not some passive wimp and I also always like it if a bit of tenderness/foreplay and even romance is added (granted, the latter wouldn't make that much sense in the context, but I like what I like. ;) )

Anyway, good game. Looking forward to what this teams next project will be like.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I applaud the dev for the writing! I can't remember when I've played a VN with this much comedy in it.

I think I would need a bit more human-like aliens to enjoy the transfer of genetic material, but given how funny the game is it was not a big deal for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well done! I'll definitely check the next game!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
One thing is for sure, starfleet command will not approve of this!

Very funny game with a lot of surprises. I had my fun, thanks for that.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Well, this was interesting, funny, and the production value was through the roof.
Aw, you guys are making me blush. I literally have no idea what I'm doing, I just know that I've got a serious F95Zone addiction and I wanted to try my hand at making something myself.

Is there a chance to get an Android version? Thanks ☺
I can see if I can get Ren'Py to belch out an android build, but I've got no way of testing it though. I'll have a look later today and put up a link.

DarkWolf2055

The House of Bonks
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Aw, you guys are making me blush. I literally have no idea what I'm doing, I just know that I've got a serious F95Zone addiction and I wanted to try my hand at making something myself.

I can see if I can get Ren'Py to belch out an android build, but I've got no way of testing it though. I'll have a look later today and put up a link.
i did one but i dont have space on my phone I cant test my port :cautious: :LOL:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well game seems alright at least the MC doesn't seem to have an alien between their legs and his face is hidden at all times which keeps me from having to blot it out with paint net. Not sure what the trap tag is for unless it's for the aliens trapping the MC or something.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes