3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This was actually really fucking good. I could have done with one or 2 less dude-bros though. Anyway this needs a sequel.

Also can we get AAAAAH! some actual scenes?

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Is there a chance to get an Android version? Thanks ☺
i did one but i dont have space on my phone I cant test my port :cautious: :LOL:
Thanks for the help, but I needed to figure out how to do it anyways. Ren'Py is actually quite helpful in guiding you through the process, and I got a build onto my phone pretty easily. I can verify that it starts at least. Here's the apk.

Let me know if that works out for you. I'll update the first post with some offical mirrors later.

Reactions: Swaghaftteuer

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
She ripped off my peepee. :cry: Thanks for letting me restore it, I'm rather attached to it. :D
Hehe. Did you try out the "fade away option?" I'm rather pleased with the way the render for that ending came out (give it a few seconds to zoom out). :p

Reactions: acewinz

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
It's an okay VN my only problem is when it comes to round with the invited. Sha ends up telling everyone you lied after their experience with you even if you don't actually lie to them. It's like why even ask those question if it does not take it into account in the later scene. Plus they don't give you the same consideration to you before meeting Aaah and warning you about her characteristics. This seem to be a stupid move if your looking to do good business.

Eleum Loyce

May 17, 2018
Pretty good, I like your style of writing. The opening scene that describes the ships as "behemoths filled with cryo-units, silent as tombs" is very cool. Though overall, it feels more like a story to experience than a game to fap to. Not necessarily a bad thing but the aliens/sex scenes were just a little too strange for me. Still a great VN though!

Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
It's an okay VN my only problem is when it comes to round with the invited.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This seem to be a stupid move if your looking to do good business.
About the invited lying, not really sure, do you mean:...
Wrt to doing good business or not, yeah I'll admit that was a bit of deus ex machina but then again...

But at any rate, the author is dead and all that, and your points are certainly valid. I really appreciate you took the time to play it and write up some feedback.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This might be mean but I gotta say it, the "coming soon" game doesn't even seem half as interesting as this game. Also there's something really wrong with there faces, don't know if it intentional or not.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
This might be mean but I gotta say it, the "coming soon" game doesn't even seem half as interesting as this game. Also there's something really wrong with there faces, don't know if it intentional or not.
Please elaborate. I definitely didn't want to to go for "daz3d asset pack nr X" for the girls. To me personally, supermodel looks are a bit of a turn-off. I enjoy the pretty but she'll never be the cover of a fashion magazine look more, both for faces and bodies. But I certainly don't want to create something that's unattractive. Could you point to some particular feature(s) on them that disturb you?

As to the story line being as interesting, I hope I can surprise you by throwing some interesting twist your way to set it apart from the rest. If not, I'm thinking about a fantasy theme for the one after that, but that's still a long (long long) way off.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Please elaborate. I definitely didn't want to to go for "daz3d asset pack nr X" for the girls. To me personally, supermodel looks are a bit of a turn-off. I enjoy the pretty but she'll never be the cover of a fashion magazine look more, both for faces and bodies. But I certainly don't want to create something that's unattractive. Could you point to some particular feature(s) on them that disturb you?
So its less of them looking unattractive and more of their proportions being off.
Maybe the angles make it look worse then it really is but this is all I have to go off of so, the facial proportions are all wrong. Girl on the lest has a super small forehead (on its own that's fine, some people do), a really elongated face and eyes that are a little bit too big. The girl on the right possibly has the same eye issue, hard to tell at the angle. But her mouth is really low on her face for how big it is, same small forehead, and huge honker for a nose. Also possible huge ears.

Its really hard to actually tell how big the issues are at this angle, but they are strange looking. Of course all this matters if your going for realism, if you aren't then you can ignore everything I said.

On a positive not their bodies look really good.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks, pointing out those areas was very helpful. Luckily they're not set in stone yet so I can afford to iterate a bit more on them.
Honestly, before you go about changing the models this is just my opinion. I suggest posting pictures of them and seeing what other people think. I don't know if you have access to one of the big developer discords, but if you don't the "Dev-previews" section of the F95 discord is also a good place to get feedback.

Oh also you should contact a mod and ask for the game developer badge.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes