First game

LoverToLove

Feb 6, 2018
Hello everyone, after spending some years playing RPG games and renpy games from this site and other i decided to start my First game, It Will be a sandbox, unfortunately im not a Very creative person so i decide to make a really Common genre game in this site(Harem School Life) for my Very First game and i would like to know If someone can suggest my things that i could add in my First game.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I don't know what you know about Daz (or HoneySelect) and Renpy. but if you start from scratch, I recommend two things:
- Start with a small project, you'll always be able to do a big one when you finish this one and you'll have accumulated experience and knowledge.
- Make a VN, not a sandbox, especially if you have no knowledge of renpy

NOTE: I didn't follow those guidelines, and now I "suffer" the consequences, lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
What he said ^^^^^ keep it simple. I am about to finish my first game that is stupidly simple, my next one will be more changeling as I have learned a lot.

LoverToLove

Feb 6, 2018
Thanks for the tips, i Will make a short novel(10-20) minutes and i Will probably post in this site tô see everyone opinion about what i can improve