VN Ren'Py FIRST PREVIEW OF UI/UX OF LUST ELITE (Leave some feedback)

I am Muk

Jun 15, 2022
Looks cool! Purple is not an often chosen colour, and the drawn icons on the right make it obvious which stat will be increased with this choice. This screenshot looks interesting, can you give more information? Or will you wait until you have made a prototype before you reveal more?

Lost Elite VN

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Looks cool! Purple is not an often chosen colour, and the drawn icons on the right make it obvious which stat will be increased with this choice. This screenshot looks interesting, can you give more information? Or will you wait until you have made a prototype before you reveal more?
I will be showing more of the process, we want to create a discord an let people enter and get in touch with the current process!

• Red Heart
Reactions: I am Muk

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
UI: Clean, readable, esthetically pleasing. Good - but test it on a window 2x (4k) as big and 4x as small (down to 800x600)
UX: Cryptic, inconsistent icons. Why is there a +1 next to one of the icons? What do the icons mean? The first one will set the girl on fire, the second one give you a free tribal mask and the last one will turn off the lights? Do not assume players will read and remember any tutorials, if there's extra info on hover - do not assume players have a mouse and cursor to hover over nor that they will even know to do it.

Reactions: Lost Elite VN

Lost Elite VN

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
UI: Clean, readable, esthetically pleasing. Good - but test it on a window 2x (4k) as big and 4x as small (down to 800x600)
UX: Cryptic, inconsistent icons. Why is there a +1 next to one of the icons? What do the icons mean? The first one will set the girl on fire, the second one give you a free tribal mask and the last one will turn off the lights? Do not assume players will read and remember any tutorials, if there's extra info on hover - do not assume players have a mouse and cursor to hover over nor that they will even know to do it.
Thanks for that good feedback, will talk with the team and try to test the resolutions! Also gonna think about the icons and usage of them! I hope to see you in the next feedback posts!