First Render Batch - Feedback appreciated

bigOxygenMan

Feb 25, 2020
I've spent hours toying around with Daz 3D and creating a couple of characters I'm happy with(and then to recreate them again, and sadly have to discard two due to issues with the model beyond my control and have to create these two. That being said, I'm still happy with how Elizabeth and Ruby turned out). Attached here are my first 7 renders with a lot more hopefully to come in the future.

I'm considering creating an adult VN in RenPy, but I'm not sure what type of story to make. I've bumped into a few ideas I've thought through, but in the end, I thought community feedback would be the most beneficial. I know this probably isn't the topic to ask for it - in which case, please direct me to the correct one - but I'd appreciate feedback on both my renders and interesting story ideas. Let me know your thoughts! Elizabeth & Ruby Basic Scene 1.png Elizabeth & Ruby Basic Scene 2.png Elizabeth & Ruby Basic Scene 3.png Elizabeth & Ruby Basic Scene 4.png Elizabeth & Ruby Basic Scene 5.png Elizabeth & Ruby Basic Scene 6.png Elizabeth & Ruby Basic Scene 7.png

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
try using more spot lights or some ghost light to get rid of the shadows and to lighten up the characters

first image she looks like she floating off the bed she looks like she trying to turn and look at the other girl
her left arm should be more in front of her or pushing her up to turn to her right and her right shoulder should be on the bed

bigOxygenMan

Feb 25, 2020
try using more spot lights or some ghost light to get rid of the shadows and to lighten up the characters

first image she looks like she floating off the bed she looks like she trying to turn and look at the other girl
her left arm should be more in front of her or pushing her up to turn to her right and her right shoulder should be on the bed
I noticed the floating in the second render and pulled her down some, but I'm definitely interested in experimenting further with lights. Any advice you have would be much appreciated.