[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] First Time Dev Looking to Assemble Small Team for Proof of Concept "Hotline Miami-esque".

ExothePait

Feb 5, 2023
Project:
Unnamed. Hotline Miami-esque NSFW game. SINGLE LEVEL PROOF OF CONCEPT.

Pixel, Top Down, Action Oriented, 2-D.

CONTENT:
A fast paced top-down combat game where the character navigates and defeats a room of enemies. Attacks instantly kill the player, and enemies may need to have a "finishing move" done to them to truly defeat them. These "finishers" are the primary source of lewd content and will only involve vanilla sex and creampies for this concept.

Developer:
You can add me on discord:

Exo.Pait#7671

Or PM me here/comment on this thread.

Looking for:
Programmer and Artist/animator of any skill level. Don't be shy!

Employment Type:
I am willing to compensate you for your time, though my budget is very small. If you have price sheets or anything of the like, please provide them.

Work commitment:
Short-term. VERY brief. Again, proof of concept. I am aiming for just one level with the barebones to see if it can turn into something more. Time schedule is incredibly flexible.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord is going to be the primary form of contact. If you have any other preferred medium of communication, please let me know.

Job Description:
I am looking for a programmer and an artist/animator. Previous experience not required.

I am not looking for any engine in particular. Whichever you feel most comfortable with and causes the least headache since this is just a concept.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS:

-While this proof of concept will be restricted to just one level, if there is interest in the concept I may expand on this.

- While I would love to go more in depth about the ways I want to go all in on this whole premise, I don't want to get in over my head, and as such, that is the primary reason why I want to keep the scope as small as possible.

- I myself can do sound design and writing. However, my experience with coding and art is incredibly limited.

- Feel free to put forth some of your own ideas or suggestions as well!

kinrean

May 12, 2018
if you want to just make a concept, you don't even need artist, just people to make the prototype , to get the feel. although no sex thing.

i don't really understand why you want to make this kind of game with sex. as is about the killing, unless got a story for it.