First time publishing games

Pixel4tune

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Hello Everyone
I have several years of programing experience; and my dream is to be a professional game developer. For many reasons this wasn’t a reality. Until now.
This project begins with the idea to create an open world game similar to GTA / Scarface plot.
Trying multiples Engines, I decide to create a simplest game engine, in order to integrate at some moment online support, as well as an automatic city generator based on seeds.

pic 3.jpg

Enjoy it.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: GreenGobbo

Pixel4tune

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
sorry, I can't publish my game in the appropriated section, the demo v1.0 can be download from one of the following links
website5.jpg
DOWNLOAD
Win

Last edited:

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Hello Everyone
I have several years of programing experience; and my dream is to be a professional game developer. For many reasons this wasn’t a reality. Until now.
This project begins with the idea to create an open world game similar to GTA / Scarface plot.
Trying multiples Engines, I decide to create a simplest game engine, in order to integrate at some moment online support, as well as an automatic city generator based on seeds.

View attachment 2016003

Enjoy it.
hi, wish you good luck with your project.
Can you give us some more information about the story and the tag you're going to put on it?