First time (tentative) creator help

Basement Games

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Hi all,

I am dipping my toes into creating a VN in Ren'py. I have a question that I cannot seem to find an answer to though.

Where can I get all the content for Daz3d that seems to be shared by most of the games posted on the forum? I want to test the waters and don't particularly want to expend a ton of money upfront for something that may not work out. I don't have a problem spending some but I can't seem to find the houses/apartments or characters that most of the creators have access to on these forums.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi all,

I am dipping my toes into creating a VN in Ren'py. I have a question that I cannot seem to find an answer to though.

Where can I get all the content for Daz3d that seems to be shared by most of the games posted on the forum? I want to test the waters and don't particularly want to expend a ton of money upfront for something that may not work out. I don't have a problem spending some but I can't seem to find the houses/apartments or characters that most of the creators have access to on these forums.

Thanks in advance for your help.
The easiest way to browse the Asset Releases forum is by choosing the 'ASSETS' category on the Latest Updates page. You can then use the tag filter to narrow your searches.

Here's a thread showing you how to find 'shared' 3d assets and how to post them on F95zone.
About F95zone and How to Find Game Assets on the Internet.

Have fun!