[R>Proofreader] Unpaid First version of Fetish Locator game is ready. Looking for a English Proofreader.

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Project:
- Fetish Locator is a VN story about people exploring their fetishes. It is very begging of the story. It is planned to have the next fetishes in the game: Sex, anal, incest, cumshot, watersports, bdsm, domination, cucloid, corruption, public sex, lesbian, group sex, etc...

Developer:
- No Patreon yet. Not sure yet that I will create one. Can be found on discord ViNovella#5877

Looking for:
- Proofreader

Employment Type:
- I just hope that someone might help me.

Job Description:
- I'm looking for someone to look into my bad English. Fix error and maybe improve my phrases and sentences in case there is a better way of saying things.

Some preview images on the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

ViperLVX

Jul 23, 2018
Project:
- Fetish Locator is a VN story about people exploring their fetishes. It is very begging of the story. It is planned to have the next fetishes in the game: Sex, anal, incest, cumshot, watersports, bdsm, domination, cucloid, corruption, public sex, lesbian, group sex, etc...

Developer:
- No Patreon yet. Not sure yet that I will create one. Can be found on discord ViNovella#5877

Looking for:
- Proofreader

Employment Type:

Job Description:
- I'm looking for someone to look into my bad English. Fix error and maybe improve my phrases and sentences in case there is a better way of saying things.
I would be willing to help out with this as I am looking for an artist for a scrip I have and would like to bring this to life at some point. If you would like me to take a look at what you have I would be willing to do that and maybe in the future we may be able to collaborate.

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
I would be willing to help out with this as I am looking for an artist for a scrip I have and would like to bring this to life at some point. If you would like me to take a look at what you have I would be willing to do that and maybe in the future we may be able to collaborate.
Hi Jeff! Sorry, I'm not an artist. I'm doing DAZ 3D renders for my game, and I'm not so good at this yet. I would love if you can help with proofreading, but I can only help with coding. Art is not my strong side...

DarthDeke

Jun 4, 2017
Project:

Developer:

Looking for:
- Proofreader

Employment Type:

Job Description:

Some preview images on the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would certainly like to help you proofread if you still need someone to help. I've done this for two other developers too date. I work from home and I am always available. I suspect there are plenty of folks waiting to proofread for you. I responded back in May of this year...ddeke@yahoo.com

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
I would certainly like to help you proofread if you still need someone to help. I've done this for two other developers too date. I work from home and I am always available. I suspect there are plenty of folks waiting to proofread for you. I responded back in May of this year...ddeke@yahoo.com
Hey, you responded to a 2019 post that is in the completed forum. But you can reach out if you want to participate in testing/proofreading the game releases.

DarthDeke

Jun 4, 2017
Oops! That's what I get for skimming the material instead of thoroughly reading the passage. At any rate, I would offer my English editing services when and where you need them.