kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hmm guys i have a question, first time i'm playing the game.
i managed to beat night 1, but i don't get the sex part.
Is the white bar supposed to fill at night 1 with "freddie" for both scenes or it's locked to a certain ammount until i progress with nights ? ty

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
hmm guys i have a question, first time i'm playing the game.
i managed to beat night 1, but i don't get the sex part.
Is the white bar supposed to fill at night 1 with "freddie" for both scenes or it's locked to a certain ammount until i progress with nights ? ty
They open their legs at 3am for you, you get until 6am to fuck them.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
They open their legs at 3am for you, you get until 6am to fuck them.
ok man i got that but how does that work ? why for other animatronics the bar seems accumulating nights after nights but not for frederica ?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
ok man i got that but how does that work ? why for other animatronics the bar seems accumulating nights after nights but not for frederica ?
Alpha version, dude.:WeSmart: Just fuck the girls. Less thinking, more fucking.
It's still in dev and things are constantly changing and evolving.
You may have also noticed that the sadness meter does nothing (removed feature, makes no sense).

Reactions: Jeffry7977

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Alpha version, dude.:WeSmart: Just fuck the girls. Less thinking, more fucking.
It's still in dev and things are constantly changing and evolving.
You may have also noticed that the sadness meter does nothing (removed feature, makes no sense).
ok ty at least someone had the kindness to explain that, as i said firest time i played game and never followed the thread.

Reactions: DocRipper

Loon Moolay

Nov 13, 2020
Unlock all nights cheat.

Here's how to unlock all nights and thankfully the gallery.
  1. Press Windows key + R to bring the Run prompt.
  2. Type "regedit" and press OK.
  3. Search for the game's save location. In my case is "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\LoSoSAnimation\Five Night at KinksDom\"
  4. Search for the file named "NightUnlock_<number>"; right click on it and press Modify.
  5. You can choose a value from 0 to 3 to unlock the nights:
    0 = night 1,
    1 = night 2,
    2 = night 3,
    3 = night 4,
    4 = unlocks the "night 5" button. If you choose night 5 and start the game, it will start night 4 instead. Presumably because night 5 is not in the game as of yet.

Last edited:

Loon Moolay

Nov 13, 2020
Also to the people who complained for the bad controls on past versions, turns out that the movement controls are ZQSD instead of WASD because the developer, most likely, has an AZERTY keyboard layout instead of a QWERTY. You can check the AZERTY keyboard layout on Google Images and check that it lines out with WASD. I thought I'd let you know lol. Is the developer french perhaps?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Red Sand

LmaoNo2

Jun 27, 2020
This game is utterly atrocious. I could make a better game in a week without ever having used a game engine

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
This game is utterly atrocious. I could make a better game in a week without ever having used a game engine
Sorry to hear that, can you explain me better what problem syou get ?
And you want to make a game, do it. It's a great experience and hard work ! but just do it ! ^^ if you're not afraid to spend more than 7 hours per day to developing it.

Last edited:

LmaoNo2

Jun 27, 2020
Sorry to hear that, can you explain me better what problem syou get ?
And you want to make a game, do it. It's a great experience and hard work ! but just do it ! ^^ if you're not afraid to spend more than 7 hours per day to developing it.
Sorry for the rude comment, i was sleep deprived and going insane.

Look, I'm gonna be honest, the game is clearly amateur level. I don't know how long you've been working on this, so judge for yourself.
You're probably a first time indie developer and it shows, but i like your vision, there are some good aspects of the game and i appreciate them. I like this game as a "pre-pre-pre alpha demo" stage.
But you will probably have to "remake" this game many times before it's any good.

------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BAD STUFF:

- The movement and animations are extremely slow and jittery during the first and second nights. It starts randomly working correctly after a couple nights, but the first two rounds are basically in slow motion and skipping frames randomly.

- The music is extremely goofy, just sounds bad, and half the time it doesn't even play. I also can't interact with the music box for some reason. Also Frederica's scenes are completely broken, one of them doesn't even begin, it just resets infinitely.

- Half the time, the black screen transition between animations doesn't play, so i can see the models clipping through each other going from one animation to the other. The animations themselves are pretty bad too, and the models deform weirdly, their textures stretching in weird ways.

- The animations are kind of bad. It doesn't even look like sex, just weird, awkward and slow cyclical movements. The Frederica dance animation looks decent, but out of place, probably because it's some mocap taken from the internet.

- The menu, the font, the text content, the models, the lighting, the GRAPHICS, everything is just ugly. It doesn't look good. It's like getting punched in the eyes. The amount of emissive neon lights against completely black walls looks bad.

- just bugs everywhere. I don't even know when something is a bug or just not implemented yet, it's very confusing.

- the difficulty. The game's just too easy, and there are no jumpscares (yet, i hope you're planning to add them)

THE GOOD STUFF:

- It's better than your "main competitor" FuckNAF, by SmutCube, in many ways.

- I like the fact that you have videos explaining how to play each night, but they are not really good. I guess they work well enough.

- I like the "vibes" of the game. It manages to be sexy even with all the problems.

- The lighting in the kitchen looks good? It's the only place in the map that looks good. I'm not sure why.

- Pretty original game mechanics, i like that you have to leave the office to play, and you have multiple places to go and do various stuff, while still using the cameras.
The gameplay loop is actually pretty good, the ideas behind it are cool, original, interesting, they work well.

Some things I would improve:
- You'll have to get, or make, better animations, possibly using better rigged models. You need to add jumpscares, or some other animation that happens when you lose.
- The whole map needs many tweaks, better lighting, better models. Oh, and change the music into something less ridiculous.
- USE BAKED LIGHTING, you seem to be using dynamic lighting on most of the map, and it looks horrible. Since the lights don't change during the night, you should use baked lightmaps. I think you did use them in the kitchen, because it looks good.
- Get a translator. It doesn't have to be human, use ChatGPT, or just Google translate, but please get some better english text in the game. It's hard to understand and it comes off as silly.
- Bugfix (obviously)

- Maybe add a story later? It can be a simple thing, maybe just a premise, a bit of lore background, It's a nice touch.

Last edited:

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Sorry for the rude comment, i was sleep deprived and going insane.

Look, I'm gonna be honest, the game is clearly amateur level. I don't know how long you've been working on this, so judge for yourself.
You're probably a first time indie developer and it shows, but i like your vision, there are some good aspects of the game and i appreciate them. I like this game as a "pre-pre-pre alpha demo" stage.
But you will probably have to "remake" this game many times before it's any good.

THE BAD STUFF:

- The movement and animations are extremely slow and jittery during the first and second nights. It starts randomly working correctly after a couple nights, but the first two rounds are basically in slow motion and skipping frames randomly.

- The music is extremely goofy, just sounds bad, and half the time it doesn't even play. I also can't interact with the music box for some reason. Also Frederica's scenes are completely broken, one of them doesn't even begin, it just resets infinitely.

- Half the time, the black screen transition between animations doesn't play, so i can see the models clipping through each other going from one animation to the other. The animations themselves are pretty bad too, and the models deform weirdly, their textures stretching in weird ways.

- The animations are kind of bad. It doesn't even look like sex, just weird, awkward and slow cyclical movements. The Frederica dance animation looks decent, but out of place, probably because it's some mocap taken from the internet.

- The menu, the font, the text content, the models, the lighting, the GRAPHICS, everything is just ugly. It doesn't look good. It's like getting punched in the eyes. The amount of emissive neon lights against completely black walls looks bad.

- just bugs everywhere. I don't even know when something is a bug or just not implemented yet, it's very confusing.

- the difficulty. The game's just too easy, and there are no jumpscares (yet, i hope you're planning to add them)

THE GOOD STUFF:

- It's better than your "main competitor" FuckNAF, by SmutCube, in many ways.

- I like the fact that you have videos explaining how to play each night, but they are not really good. I guess they work well enough.

- I like the "vibes" of the game. It manages to be sexy even with all the problems.

- The lighting in the kitchen looks good? It's the only place in the map that looks good. I'm not sure why.

- Pretty original game mechanics, i like that you have to leave the office to play, and you have multiple places to go and do various stuff, while still using the cameras.
The gameplay loop is actually pretty good, the ideas behind it are cool, original, interesting, they work well.

Some things I would improve:
- You'll have to get, or make, better animations, possibly using better rigged models. You need to add jumpscares, or some other animation that happens when you lose.
- The whole map needs many tweaks, better lighting, better models. Oh, and change the music into something less ridiculous.
- USE BAKED LIGHTING, you seem to be using dynamic lighting on most of the map, and it looks horrible. Since the lights don't change during the night, you should use baked lightmaps. I think you did use them in the kitchen, because it looks good.
- Get a translator. It doesn't have to be human, use ChatGPT, or just Google translate, but please get some better english text in the game. It's hard to understand and it comes off as silly.
- Bugfix (obviously)

- Maybe add a story later? It can be a simple thing, maybe just a premise, a bit of lore background, It's a nice touch.
Thank you for your feedback, I will make improvement.
Some bugs are already fixed and the next V0.8 are coming with big fixed, big shop mechanic ....I won't tell more.

Currently, I am solo developing the game. So yes, it's hard to make all clean and perfect.
And I repeat my self many times, but the game is FREE it will never be a paid game. I am Solo Developer, not pro artist. I take all my free time to dev the game. I don't complain, I very like it. So please don't forget it'll never be an AAA, and it'll never be as clean as a real game made by a real team with real budgets and resources.
Otherwise, I take all advices and will upgrade all with time passing.
LoSos,

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FiveNightsAtKinksDom-0.7.1Alpha2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: masike615

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
This game's really cool, but where's the Super-Ultra setting on graphics? I want my PC to scream.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes