jojo13

Feb 26, 2020
can anyone tell me the PC specification to play this game? i really want to play it but everytime i load it it never go past select screen

euintue

Feb 1, 2020
hey guys every time i try to do the bunny night freddy kill me during the sex scenes what can i do?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FiveNightsAtKinksDom-0.8Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Well.Now the gameplay is getting interesting. The new Foxy/Mangle scene is exciting too (Do they really need condoms? :unsure::D).

The one and Horny

Sep 13, 2024
hey guys every time i try to do the bunny night freddy kill me during the sex scenes what can i do?
Freddy will attack only if you don't look at her from the cameras, if she got out of her room you can interact with Jukebox in front of her scene and she will come back

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Finally decided to give this a go.
Got the last stage light fixed and the music died, and I look to my right just in time to see frezbear tits in my face before dying.
First time I've been jumpscared by tits.

Having read comments before, I was in fact checking for frezbear on camera who wasn't appearing on camera but was dancing on the stage.

bomb2022

Mar 3, 2022
Thank you for your feedback, I will make improvement.
Some bugs are already fixed and the next V0.8 are coming with big fixed, big shop mechanic ....I won't tell more.

Currently, I am solo developing the game. So yes, it's hard to make all clean and perfect.
And I repeat my self many times, but the game is FREE it will never be a paid game. I am Solo Developer, not pro artist. I take all my free time to dev the game. I don't complain, I very like it. So please don't forget it'll never be an AAA, and it'll never be as clean as a real game made by a real team with real budgets and resources.
Otherwise, I take all advices and will upgrade all with time passing.
LoSos,
i have a "advice" or rather a suggestion
add reverse rape/femdom scenes to the game over part

i mean if the girls catch you and then just a black screen appears thats not fnaf...

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021

i mean if the girls catch you and then just a black screen appears thats not fnaf...
Yes, but in general, a lot of people complain that all FNAF games are about game over scenes, so apparently Dev wanted to go the positive way - reward.

how does the gallery work?
Gallery is the same as the main game, but without the gameplay part.

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
I can enter gallery but none of the characters are there.
Hello they are here, i just forget to disable the task system. I am sorry, it will be fixed in the next update. You just need to wait 2 minutes.
those bugged sounds..
Sorry to hear that, can you describe me, when did the sound start to be weird ?

Hello, sorry but i will not make this type of fetish. I prefere the gain system that a punish system. You need to win to get acces at sex. That all ^^.
Another one deliberately ignoring the seven steps of SDLC... Omnia Pro Pecunia.
Sorry didn't understand ^^'.

Finally decided to give this a go.
Got the last stage light fixed and the music died, and I look to my right just in time to see frezbear tits in my face before dying.
First time I've been jumpscared by tits.

Having read comments before, I was in fact checking for frezbear on camera who wasn't appearing on camera but was dancing on the stage.
Thanks for the com, i'll improve my game far ! the next update will be very loud with a new maps, mechanic ....
In the bunny night, you need to look at frederica too.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
You just need to have sex.
yeah but once animation is finished the level of bar filled is much lower compared to bunny for example and sometimes if i start sex again the bar level resets to 0 ( with same scene i mean) , only happens with freddy

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
yeah but once animation is finished the level of bar filled is much lower compared to bunny for example and sometimes if i start sex again the bar level resets to 0 ( with same scene i mean) , only happens with freddy
Okay take note, i'll check it and fixe that.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes