xXLost

Nov 23, 2021
the foxy and mangle animation in the gallery doesn't change there is only this one

Screenshot 2024-09-15 170652.png

and from the picture i saw that there is also the footjob animation so there isn't only one animation for them

Reactions: Booper1337

bomb2022

Mar 3, 2022
Hello, sorry but i will not make this type of fetish. I prefere the gain system that a punish system. You need to win to get acces at sex. That all ^^.
Yes, but in general, a lot of people complain that all FNAF games are about game over scenes, so apparently Dev wanted to go the positive way - reward.
why not do both?
would it be too much work to add game over scenes?
sexy jumpscares would be fine to

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
LoSoSAnimation do you plan to add more animatronics from further games?
Yes.
the foxy and mangle animation in the gallery doesn't change there is only this one

View attachment 4036694

and from the picture i saw that there is also the footjob animation so there isn't only one animation for them
In this case, you have two animations who have the same starter. One footJob, another HandJob.
why not do both?
For sexy JumpScare of course, its in project, but not reverse rape.

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Can you tell me for whom exactly the new animations were added if it's not too much trouble)
Hello no problem, the second animation of foxy have the same starter than the last one, i made a system who you can get them just after the other. If you get the footjob, let it play, and just after finished return it and just press E you will get the second animation.

Reactions: Booper1337

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
why not do both?
Yeah. Sexy jumpscares sounds like a good compromise.Better than just black screen.

For sexy JumpScare of course, its in project, but not reverse rape.
Oh wait..I see it..
*POV scene.Bunny grab the player,make her lewd face ,lick his face, laugh..boooo..black game over screen.*:D

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021

Archange1

Aug 15, 2017
Hello they are here, i just forget to disable the task system. I am sorry, it will be fixed in the next update. You just need to wait 2 minutes.

Sorry to hear that, can you describe me, when did the sound start to be weird ?

Hello, sorry but i will not make this type of fetish. I prefere the gain system that a punish system. You need to win to get acces at sex. That all ^^.

Sorry didn't understand ^^'.

Thanks for the com, i'll improve my game far ! the next update will be very loud with a new maps, mechanic ....

In the bunny night, you need to look at frederica too.
the sounds of a lamps on the ceiling or music from the stage begin to be played only in close proximity to the object itself

and some bug acquired - after fixing light on stage i "lost my sight" and saw only the characters torso in complete darkness

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Is there a list of everything that need to be cleaned in the first night?
Also, kuddo for native azerty support. It's so rare those days.

During night 3, the cameras stop working, making it impossible to distract bunny or watch frederica.

Oh well, it also prevents from knowing what chika broke. I thought I would be safe hiding in the office, but nope.

Also also, when she breaks things in the kitchen, the only thing I can repair is the fridge, there is no way to interact with anything else.

Last edited:

The one and Horny

Sep 13, 2024
Is there a list of everything that need to be cleaned in the first night?
Also, kuddo for native azerty support. It's so rare those days.

During night 3, the cameras stop working, making it impossible to distract bunny or watch frederica.
the list of tasks for the night should be in the top right corner of the screen

sbv666

Nov 2, 2018
What's the music that sounds when Frederica dances? I love it, but can't find it anywhere nor understand the lyrics :(

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes