lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
i do all the objectives but the night wont advance. its stuck at 4am for half an hour now.
Which night?
Around 3AM, you should unlock sex scenes with the animatronics. Usually, doign them will eventually advance time to 6AM.

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
Which night?
Around 3AM, you should unlock sex scenes with the animatronics. Usually, doign them will eventually advance time to 6AM.
first night. i do both scenes with freddy but the small white bar wont even go over 25% after seeing the scene 6 times

The one and Horny

Sep 13, 2024
first night. i do both scenes with freddy but the small white bar wont even go over 25% after seeing the scene 6 times
In scenes with Freddy (and only in her scenes) the white bar goes down by itself, in scenes with other animatronics it fills up gradually after several animations and when it fills up a separate animation plays at the end, so it is unlikely that it interferes with the end of the night

Reactions: noble 271

The one and Horny

Sep 13, 2024
just checked the night is passable, there were no bugs, it is quite possible that you accidentally clicked on the Gallery, since the hitbox of the gallery slightly overlaps the bottom part of the hitbox of the first night, if this does not work you can try to reinstall the game and if this also does not help then somewhere on the previous pages the guy told how to open the other nights without passing them

Reactions: noble 271
Oct 3, 2019
I am glad that I am not the only one I am stuck on night 3 as we speak.
1726678759849.png
update: I was sent to the void while walking around in the office
1726679155363.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes