Others - Five Nights in Anime 3D [v2.0 Beta 3 ] [Vyprae]

1. 1.00 star(s)

OHomemSegredo

A 1 gigabyte game that has nothing.
    There's nothing to comment on, because there's nothing in this game.
    Do not waste your time.
    It's tagged as "Completed", so don't get your hopes up about coming back here later because that's all there is to it - nothing.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

dys-nomia

Pass.

Core gameplay isn't very interesting and the erotic content is limited to viewing the animatronics. You sit in your office, monitor cameras, manage power, and close doors in order to protect yourself. The nights are fairly long, and there is no reward for making it part-way through the night. Completing the nights (including the bonus nights) just unlocks trinkets. There is no new erotic content that you will see beyond what happens each night.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dima152003

Well, I played the game and want to say a few things :
    first of all : that is a full clone of first fnaf , the only things are differing is that - models of animatronics are replaced with HORNY anime female versions of the author with name Cally3D.
    telling about a full clone I mean a FULL CLONE . Secret camera moments , add some easter eggs and so on.....

Second of all - if you think that there is a sex scene I'm afraid to disappoint you , but there s only a nude animatronics , so it is alright.

third of all - codes from original fnaf don t work.

Well, that all.....thank you for read this review , sorry for grammatic errors.

Wish for all of you a nice and enjoyable game.
    Goodbye everyone !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    : )